Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Will Cal Crutchlow get on the podium this year? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: Will Cal Crutchlow get on the podium this year?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Poll: Will Cal Crutchlow get on the podium this year?

Tech 3 Yamaha rider Cal Crutchlow equalled his best ever MotoGP result at Qatar last weekend with a fourth placed finish behind Casey Stoner. The Coventry rider impressed during winter testing and qualified on the front row for the 2012 season opener. Can he go further? Vote in the polls below and let us know your thoughts in the comments section....

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (11 April 2012 10:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

A maybe box for the race win option

On paper it's yes but in reality other things a bit of his control will have to help and spice it up. In the rain at Silverstone would be poetic in it's majesty and set him up as GP's version of Virginia Wade. We could celebrate with a street party and all buy Wedgwood commemorative Cal Crutchlow plates. Podiums is yes, wins is maybe/hope so, love you Cal, can I have your autograph please? (it's for my sister) xx

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

hmmmmm

So would anybody think Spies has a chance of a podium or a win this year?? 

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Spies

Yes to both unless he proves differently.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

It's a Jubilee year and England will win the world Benny

Home advantage and a bit of good old English subterfuge and we'll be unstoppable. In all areas. Women's BMX for starters, we've got Shanaze Reade, who's Cardiff bringing Benny?

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Is there anyone out there

more funked up than Keith Harris doing overtime in a funk factory whilst high on pure grade funk? With Orville at last achieving his dream and floating on a carpet of funk? 

You don't need Tom when you've got Katherine Jenkins to finish you off after a night on Shirley Bassey.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Alex Jones and Charlotte Church, hard at work, on the sofa

On tv is a great  way to spend the evening unwinding and defunking.

Reply to this Topic
A7X_916

Aug 08

A7X_916 says:

It would be great, but...

Cal's best chance of a win is the three alien's all falling off while he is in 4th place.  From here on in, the factory bikes will get the up grades first and the gap from 3rd to 4th at the weekend was already big enough.  I rate Cal very highly and would love to see him win but without full factory support on a good package I just can not see it.  I fear it will be the same for Bradley Smith in 2013/2014.

I would love to be proved wrong though!!

Reply to this Topic
asstoot

Jan 12

asstoot says:

race times

Have you seen this? http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/178467/1/qatar_motogp_rider_times_800cc_v_1000cc.html some kind of tale is being told here...

Reply to this Topic
jake767

Jan 09

jake767 says:

Too Bloody Likely

YES & HOPEFULLY. Typical Brit negativity on here then if folk fail they can all say i told you so like friggin pubesant teenage lassies. No wonder the UK get s as much bad sportin press.  Jeezuschrist.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Yes is negative?

I wondered what I was doing wrong. Hopefully negative too? Full of hope is negative? Any room for reality or is that negative too?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices