Skip to content

HONDA New Honda PCX125 gets claimed 133mpg PCX125

You are in... Forums > HONDA > PCX125 > New Honda PCX125 gets claimed 133mpg

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New Honda PCX125 gets claimed 133mpg

The Honda PCX125 - Europe's biggest selling powered two wheeler last year - has been revised for 2012, with a new engine with a claimed 133.9mpg. Honda has improved the engine wih a new technology called enhanced Smart Power (eSP), which makes the 124cc single-cylinder engine 3% more efficient than the current model. The new PCX125 will be available in the UK in the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (13 April 2012 14:01)

Post a message in PCX125

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Why the Scooter Hate?

Well snev, in the real world, around town a small scooter is just as fast point to point as a motorcycle, while being more convenient, economical, and practical.

Also (in the US at least), you can ride like a maniac without getting stopped by the police. : )

Reply to this Topic
evilamnesiac

Oct 05

evilamnesiac says:

Fully.com...

...seems pretty useful, be sure to select uk gallons though! As for snev' comment, enough people care, if you aren't interested then there are plenty of forum threads comparing the quality of triumph and ducatis press freebies... Ahem omen motorcycles to keep you occupied.

Reply to this Topic
Chappie46

Oct 05

Chappie46 says:

Serious Consideration

I may consider buying one of these,

A weeks driving for around a fiver, sounds good to me

Reply to this Topic
may c

Aug 02

may c says:

pcx125

im definatley getting one133 mpg  just right for local trips ect.

Reply to this Topic
crazycoot

Apr 12

crazycoot says:

PCX 125 MPG

I've had one for two years, consistantly returns 110mpg (11 stone weakling), not the 130 mpg claimed at the time of buying, so expect more like 110 +3% = 113.3 mpg, not bad though and it excels at nipping around town. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

yes piglet and evil thingey.....

what do I know about the real word of Biking only having 33 years of riding experience and owning only 6 Bikes at the moment, includind a 70's ped and a 2010 Busa, not to mention the CBR600f or Aprilia RSV1000r......??????? Riding in all weather's all year round. I am totally humbled by your superiority and really will try to remember that the Honda PCX125 is the greatest bike ever made. As for the "why all the hate" comment?....nope ..can't see any hate in my comment, just a bit of Tongue in cheek, go chill out on yer do!..ville fella in your real world around town.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

now... back to sleep...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN