Skip to content

Discuss This Loris Capirossi certain Valentino Rossi still fast enough to win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Loris Capirossi certain Valentino Rossi still fast enough to win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Loris Capirossi certain Valentino Rossi still fast enough to win

Valentino Rossi is still fast enough to challenge Casey Stoner and Jorge Lorenzo’s recent domination of the MotoGP world championship. That’s the view of Rossi’s fellow Italian Loris Capirossi, who quit MotoGP after a record-breaking career at the end of 2011. Rossi is currently facing the biggest crisis of his illustrious career having admitted that he can’t get close to even challenging...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (13 April 2012 14:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
caseyisakunt

Apr 12

caseyisakunt says:

hell yes

Give him a factory Yamaha or Honda and he'll have Lorenzo & Stoner consoling each other on getting owned.

Reply to this Topic
BackRoomSounds

Mar 12

All I know is Motogp isnt the same when Rossi is in the race but you know he isn't going to feature. If this next race isn't any better Ducati should lease a Yamaha and paint it red and stick ducati on the side. Would it really matter if they did that, not like you can buy a gp bike anyway. We all know they make nice road bikes...hell the gp bikes almost a Yamaha now anyway lol

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

WELL I NEVER....

Fancy an Italian saying that !      And for all you anti-realist`s,you don`t just go down yer local puch dealer`s and order up a couple of prototypes from Japan, THEY decide who get`s `em,bloody hell, look what he`s done to Ducati, ffs. They`ve got reputation`s to up-hold. Can`t have just anybody riding `em.

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

IF

IF Rossi was on a Honda... IF Rossi was on a Yamaha... Its so easy to say 'If', isn't it? Rossi has made his bed, and now he's laying in it. Its just a shame that when he wakes up, he can't make it(his bed). Pun power. But hey, he's still a development genius, he can win on any bike, and without a doubt is quite clearly the best we have ever seen... Oh and his ability to adapt is quite remarkable. Pshhh.

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Rossi

Never rule the GOAT out. When things for him and the team click into place, we will be back challenging at the top, I am sure.

Reply to this Topic
Smackbum

Jun 11

Smackbum says:

Flawed genius

That is Valentino's current status.  Being owned by your journeyman teammate is not a good way to start the season, but his comments later show a complete lack of class.  JB can only cover for him if Rossi plays the game and keeps the dirty laundry in the bag, not blurt out recriminations and excuses as if he had already left the building.  Trouble is - jumping ship is not an option as his white elephant reputation will seriously reduce his options.

Time to harden up!

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

yamaha3358

you remind me of packs of 46ers long time ago. about 1 and half years ago. where're them now??? watching rossi's ass from 30 secs behind. LOL. btw, robTZ : i read that about 2 years ago. hope your now one of packs i mention above. :)

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Sure he's fast enough

Ferrari 458 this weekend. Hell. All he needs to do is generate enough heat into the #21 Bridgestone front whilst Stoner and Pedrosa keep it as cold as possible by keeping their front wheels 10mm in front of the safety car on the warm up lap.

Loris,Loris,Loris. Have you forgotten that you won many races and almost a GP title in 2006 with an apparently shit bike around about your mates age.  Fast these days ? Fast with the new tire spec,certainly. George must be laughing his head off,heading to Jerez. Another leap into the pond I guess.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

When things click

Never rule the GOAT out. When things for him and the team click into place, we will be back challenging at the top, I am sure.

From what's being reported, the only thing that is going to go click at Ducati is the sound of the door latch closing after he's bolted through it.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

certain Loris really?

Well thats ok then ,the only thing is, He was supposed to be the development talent that could make the Ducati better than when Casey rode it,or do we forget that bit ? to be a great rider on the right machine is one thing to be a great rider on any or be a development rider it seems is another,Oh and Loris did you notice he is not even the quickest duke ,why so ?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices