Skip to content

Discuss This Thruxton BSB: Brookes battles to race two win British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Thruxton BSB: Brookes battles to race two win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Thruxton BSB: Brookes battles to race two win

Tyco Suzuki rider Josh Brookes battled from 13th place at the end of the first lap to record his first victory of 2012 during the second BSB race at Thruxton. Brookes worked his way through the pack, passing Tommy Hill at the final chicane coming onto the final lap to take the lead. It was Hill and race one winner Ian...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (15 April 2012 17:32)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

GRAYZX7R

It's called 'political correctness' I have to say Brookes did have a stormer of a race. Good 'proper' start to the BSB season and I'm sure there will be many more.

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Jenny Tinmouth

With reference to Grays comments, I have to agree. She is a superb rider and whether it is her or the bike, she is off the pace thus far in Superbikes.

I would much rather see her in Supersport challenging at the front which she is more then caperable of doing.

Will she be doing the TT this year, as she seemed to be very promising there.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Onya Brookesy

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle