Skip to content

TRIUMPH Win a Triumph Explorer 1200 with MCN TIGER 1200 EXPLORER

You are in... Forums > TRIUMPH > TIGER 1200 EXPLORER > Win a Triumph Explorer 1200 with MCN

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Win a Triumph Explorer 1200 with MCN

To celebrate the new-look MCN, we have a brand new Triumph Explorer 1200 to give away, worth £11,149. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning the Explorer is enter here. If your entry is picked at random on May 3 then you have 28 days to pick up a new Explorer from your local Triumph...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (16 April 2012 16:02)

Post a message in TIGER 1200 EXPLORER

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
frugaltail

Feb 12

frugaltail says:

woot

I would certainly LOVE to win a tiger, seeing as performance triumph in cheltenham wouldn't sell me street triple i WENT TO BUY because there sales manager was off sic................. I would happily drive from Gloucester to Swindon for servicing as they apparently like customers. I did actually return to cheltenham to buy the bike the following day, but they were just tucking into there egg rolls so would apparently call me back and didn't. So after calling them again still no returned call. I told them I JUST wanted to buy the bike and had the cash in my bag but still couldn't arrange a call.... If the tiger is as much fun as the street but more comfortable I'm sure i will have to add more miles onto my insurance policy. Phoned up to get the 800 on test last month..... they will call me back.

Reply to this Topic
CobbZ

Jun 10

CobbZ says:

frugaltail

Oooh eck mate, that sounds like a pretty shit dealer! I got my 955i Tiger from Phillip Youles in Manchester and they couldn't be better. Always phoned back when promised, did me a good deal, had the bike ready quicker than expected and then when a rear brake disk warped, they replaced that (and the caliper internals) on warranty no questions asked! A fantastic dealer. So, i don't think you have had much chance to sample what Triumph really have to offer. Sounds like Cheltenham are really letting down the good name!

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

My baby

Got my Explorer sat dinner time 2 week ago did 650 miles on the sat afternoon and Sunday had first service on the Tuesday morning after and now over 1k and run in ! its a peach . It is different from my tiger 800xc sadly different enough to make me want to keep both bikes cant wait to do Europe on it this summer.cracking bike

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle