Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha still working hard to find new title backer MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha still working hard to find new title backer

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Yamaha still working hard to find new title backer

Yamaha is leaving no stone unturned in its bid to replace Fiat as title sponsor of its factory MotoGP squad. This season is the second in succession that Yamaha is self-funding the majority of its multi-million pound MotoGP project without the financial support of a title sponsor. Since Fiat left at the end of 2010, Yamaha has been unable to secure fresh...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 April 2012 12:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
discoBiskit

Apr 11

discoBiskit says:

Having one of the factory bikes sinking to the back of the field at Qatar can't be helping the sales pitch, can it?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

try marlboro

They must be ready for a change

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

hey elbowz, your posts usually consisted of a few sentences with the odd insult - i'm beginning to think that's now becoming the other way around.  do you (i) have absolutely no sense of humour whatsoever, and (ii) you seem completely unable to accept that other people have markedly different opinions to you?  chill out, for heaven's sake.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Sense of humour troll yeah I do have it but some clowns on here PROVOKE me and then I hit back.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

i bet i have a bigger handbag than you .......  ;)

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Now now

dont bait the class idiot... his love for Spies is true

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Hey ass licker take a look at the avatar thats who I really like muppet.

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

Rumours doing the rounds iscrossi has backing from coca cola,that might bring him back, spies has gone off the boil, and maybe cal will be in the factory team and dovi getting beaten by cal, which as said in mcn last week could open the way for vale to return to Yamaha , or maybe vale will retire which I see as the most likely thing to happen

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices