Skip to content

Ask an Expert problem selling honda deauville Buying & selling bikes

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Buying & selling bikes > problem selling honda deauville

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

andrew1608

Jan 10

andrew1608 says:

problem selling honda deauville

i have put my deauvile on both ebay and gumtree, but getting no interest, it's a 2000 w reg with 43k on clock, dealers say to put it up for £1500, but there is nothing happening, yet newer deauvilles are selling no trouble at local honda centre. What i am doing wrong?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 April 2012 18:44)

Post a message in Buying & selling bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MarcusMarsh

Aug 09

MarcusMarsh says:

Deauville

You might not offload it quickly but I can't see you having a problem selling it.  The mileage some would consider high but the price is right and anyone that knows their stuff will know that there should be a lot of life left in it. 

Stick up a link to your ad.  :smile

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
flookyk

Oct 10

flookyk says:

Andrew try

it on the deauvilleuk.org website too, there may be someone on there looking out for one.

Reply to this Topic
harringtonpw

Feb 04

harringtonpw says:

Umm...

Can I suggest putting it up for sale on the world's largest motorcycling site? :smile

In March 2012, the Deauville was the 89th most popular bike searched for on MCN, with just over a 1000 unique users searching (30 per day)

There's also 20% off all advertising at the minute until the end of April 26th. Please use MCNPAPR at checkout.

Hope this help,
Paul.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices