Skip to content

Discuss This Factory Honda or Yamaha return unlikely for Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Factory Honda or Yamaha return unlikely for Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Factory Honda or Yamaha return unlikely for Valentino Rossi

Honda has joined Yamaha in distancing themselves from the possibility of signing Valentino Rossi in a shock deal for the 2013 MotoGP world championship.The Italian’s future is already the subject of intense speculation after his disappointing and frustrating start to the new 1000cc era in Qatar earlier this month.The 33-year-old struggled home in 10th place and expressed frustration after the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (18 April 2012 16:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

no chance

suzuki ain`t got any money to pay a chimp to ride it never mind rossi.....i bet my arse that he`s up herve`s arsehole as we speak......problem is now he ain`t the golden child anymore....if i was herve i`d say no problem u can ride my bike but u pay me to ride the bike or fuk off

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

Strange

You bet your arse....that sound's worrying...lol

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

DUCAMAHA

please, watch the interview in motogp.com PLEASE ALL 46ERS READ THISSSS!!!!! Nicky Hayden´s crew chief Juan Martinez takes an in-depth look into the new 1000cc era, a completely revamped Desmosedici and discusses the quest for the yet undefined “limit”. A COMPLETELY REVAMPED DESMO!!!!! SO DON'T MOANING AND BLAMING OTHER PEOPLE THAT THEY DIDN'T LISTEN TO YOUR ARSEHOLE LOVER RIDER MR. 9 TIMES LUCKY ASS CHAMPION!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

LEEMUZ

YES simon MUST USE arsehole word to stimulate all 46ers's brain around here. maybe that's include you buddy. just the same like ass lover goat (god of ass talk) mr. 9 times LUCKY ass champion who loves arsehole so much, it's like using that word to ignite 46ers head to use much of their NUT size brain.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

lol lol

i`m ok for now he`s got ucchio

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

i`m crying

does motoking have about 2lb of speed and coke before he goes into  full blown rant...i`m crying laughing.......`GOD OF ASS TALK`......that`s fukin mint

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

i missed

`ASS LOVER GOAT`.....i need to go and wipe my eyes i can`t see the screen

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

OK BUT...

I take it your laughing at him not with him....He is quite simply the biggest cock on this forum.....

Ok yeah he adds comedy element....but i can NEVER take a single word seriously....

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

You really mustn't laugh at the retarded, it isn't really politically correct.

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

Valentino to go Tour De France now in talks with Raleigh bicycles Valentino signs for grass track racing. Now in talks with Qualcast for new mower. Well everyone else is just making it up.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices