Skip to content

Discuss This Bemsee Premier 1000 racing blog: Brands Hatch Club racing

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Club racing > Bemsee Premier 1000 racing blog: Brands Hatch

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Neeves  says:

Bemsee Premier 1000 racing blog: Brands Hatch

I’ve never talked to myself so much during a race – I’ve never needed to. I’m telling myself to sit forward on the tank to keep the weight over the front wheel into the corners, shouting to let go of the front brake to keep up the corner speeds and urging myself to make the rear squirm out of each...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (19 April 2012 10:14)

Post a message in Club racing

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Nice write up Michael and fab results! It looks like being your year. It is definately more tiring leading. It might be worth letting a couple go ahead at Pembrey in the early laps??  

Reply to this Topic
gooutgrinning

Mar 11

Tyres

Well done with those results Michael. A good tip about warming tyres in very cold weather. At one of the meetings last year, one supplier was taking cold tyres out of his van and fitting them cold. By the time the tyres got back to the garage they were splitting. Happened to several people.

Reply to this Topic
Neevesy

Mar 05

Neevesy says:

Yep, you're right. We have to put loose tyres in warmers before they can be fitted to stop them cracking. Roll on the summer.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle