You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Identity theft

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

teamwindsor

Mar 11

teamwindsor says:

Identity theft

Not really bike related but pissed me off a great deal. Had the joy of receiving 6 emails from pay pal today confirming my payment.

Fucking 6 payments of £249.99 for ps vitas from the hut.com.

The cunt also decided to add his address to my account so thought I would share the pricks details with the world.

Asif khan
Flat 4 258 coldharbour lane
Brixton, London 
Sw9 8sg

Its a little far to go from Glasgow but if anyone is local and bored give him a glasgow kiss from me!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (19 April 2012 16:15)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Teamwindsor

You've been in touch with pay-pal haven't ya and sorted this out????????:upset:

Reply to this Topic
teamwindsor

Mar 11

teamwindsor says:

preunit

already looked at that- its a bit of a shit hole! Really contemplated the journey too!

Reply to this Topic
teamwindsor

Mar 11

teamwindsor says:

vulcanrider

Its a bit of a kick in the balls to be honest. We are meant to be getting married next saturday so could do without having to pay out £1500 to this nob jockey even if I will get it back.

Reply to this Topic
teamwindsor

Mar 11

teamwindsor says:

aehewitt

the bank was called first who were friendly but ultimately useless. They could see the payment had gone but as it was a standing order could do nothing. They referred me to pay pal who said they needed to investigate if it was fraud.

I wouldn't have thought it would be too difficult to work out. Why would I send some asian guy in london 6 playstation thingies?

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

If you go too

Google street, I bet thats the fooker on the push bike talking to the 2 birds.:unsure:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

It

wont be long before you have to take out insurance on your pay-pal accounts,The bastards.....But congratulations and good luck for your wedding.You'll get your cash back i'm sure.:smile

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

i know someone who

has had dealings with the London Adams family......i'm sure for a fee they would seek 'compensation' !! :wink:

Reply to this Topic
teamwindsor

Mar 11

teamwindsor says:

Preunit: that guy doesn't look like an Asif Khan. But maybe that is his alias. Looks shifty anyway.

Aehewitt: Thanks very much. I know I probably will its just another anoyance I could do without. Surely he couldn't think they would just drop off the goods. They have taken the money and its just on hold so he gets nothing and I just get fucked around having to talk to multiple people about the same thing. Begning to calm down now but think I am definitely need a few bevies tonight! Who knows I might even get drunk enough to jump on a train...delivery for mr khan...bam!

Reply to this Topic
roseyeric

Oct 11

roseyeric says:

him a dog turd in a jiffy bag. It won't sort your issues out any quicker, but the thought of at least the possibility of him sinking a hand into a turd might cheer you slightly? Good luck with the wedding btw

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices