Skip to content

DUCATI Ducati 1199 Panigale Tricolore first ride 1199 PANIGALE

You are in... Forums > DUCATI > 1199 PANIGALE > Ducati 1199 Panigale Tricolore first ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Neeves  says:

Ducati 1199 Panigale Tricolore first ride

If you’re fortunate enough to be able to stump up the £23,495 for the Tricolore version of the Ducati 1199 Panigale, you’re in for a treat. Not only do you get this sexy colour scheme included in the price, racing ABS and the latest-generation ‘Ducati Data Analyser’ (DDA+) datalogger, you get a pair of titanium Termignoni slip-on cans, which boosts power...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 April 2012 10:31)

Post a message in 1199 PANIGALE

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tris123

Feb 09

tris123 says:

good news 1500 for a race can

F!!! me that's expensive.  How the hell can they justify that.

I won't be rushing out to buy one.

Reply to this Topic
Typhon219

Oct 11

Typhon219 says:

I know it's an amazing bike from a technical point of view, and when I ride one I'm sure I'll be blown away but is anyone going to stop ramming the Panigale down our throats?

Reply to this Topic
JamesQGM

Feb 10

JamesQGM says:

tris123

You're looking at around a grand for any decent pair of race exhausts, and since Termi's are the best in the biz it's not that surprising. Especially with that power gain!

Reply to this Topic
shane147

Jan 04

shane147 says:

Absolute bonkers!!! get real mcn for once,there is a depression on,or have you lot at mcn towers foregotten that?.Only £1400 quid for termis!! yeh why not just chuck em on..

Reply to this Topic
slickhillsy

Oct 04

slickhillsy says:

Moan moan moan...

Jeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

Listen to you lot! Look, in these times of nanny state legislation we should be applauding Ducati and companies of this ilk for still pushing boundaries and releasing bikes like this.

If you find the price too steep – tough! Either save your pennies, get a better job or live forever more regretful that you didn’t study hard at school and spent the whole time fucking about with your mates at the back of the stupid class. Mates who buy the way also can’t afford the Ducati...

Me, well mines on order. It will sit nicely next to my Desmo, RSV4 APRC race bike and 'classic' mint 1999 R1!

Slick!

Reply to this Topic
rs3 mille

Aug 07

rs3 mille says:

planet earth to slickhillsy......

don't lecture people what they should have done,

obviously a ponce with money!

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

Complaining about the price of this bike is like complaining about how expensive Ferrari's are. Those that buy these don't care how much it costs. Great looking bike and if I was filthy rich I'd have one parked in the driveway for sure.

Reply to this Topic
lewi103

Feb 11

lewi103 says:

Really Slickhillsy?!

Are you compensating for something? Coming on here and belittling people, waving your money and "class" around does nothing but demonstrate what a shallow, unkind and ultimately low-quality human being you are. Why you feel the need to throw yourself around the website in such an undignified manner is a mystery, referring to money like it is the only measure of a man. Get a life, and stop posting about your midlife crisis spending spree all over the website. Let people read and write about motorbikes like the website is supposed to be used. Oh, and before you fight back with some eager comeback that makes you feel good again - no I'm not on benefits, maybe one day we can compare bank accounts one day? Or the number of billionaires we know? I have probably reached greater academic achievements than you, how many Master's Degrees and PhD's do you have? What about penis size should we measure that next? I'm sure to your amazement, I'd much rather spend my time conversing with the "people who sit at the back of the stupid class", so do us all a favor and get over yourself. Just pop down to see your associates at the country club next time you feel the need to act like a complete and utter moron.

Reply to this Topic
slickhillsy

Oct 04

slickhillsy says:

Brilliant!

Love it when a plan comes together...  Thats 'MR' Slickhillsy to you...   ...or SIR, yes think Sir is better. 

It's what I'm used to...

Slick!

Reply to this Topic
slickhillsy

Oct 04

slickhillsy says:

Lewi rubbing Veet

Hey Lewi old boy.

Didn’t realise it was you, should have guessed you love a good internet post. Most amusing was your recent Veet post on Amazon. How are the old crown jewels now?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R231U4ZG0YDNHD/ref%3dcm_cr_pr_viewpnt#R231U4ZG0YDNHD

Sir Slick...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle