Skip to content

DUCATI Ducati 1199 Panigale Tricolore first ride 1199 PANIGALE

You are in... Forums > DUCATI > 1199 PANIGALE > Ducati 1199 Panigale Tricolore first ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Neeves  says:

Ducati 1199 Panigale Tricolore first ride

If you’re fortunate enough to be able to stump up the £23,495 for the Tricolore version of the Ducati 1199 Panigale, you’re in for a treat. Not only do you get this sexy colour scheme included in the price, racing ABS and the latest-generation ‘Ducati Data Analyser’ (DDA+) datalogger, you get a pair of titanium Termignoni slip-on cans, which boosts power...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 April 2012 10:31)

Post a message in 1199 PANIGALE

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
rs3 mille

Aug 07

rs3 mille says:

S.erious I.ncompetent R.etard.... yep i'll call you that all day!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
lewi103

Feb 11

lewi103 says:

Touché slick...

Shame my names not Andrew otherwise it may have been an amusing post. Any chance of Gettin back to the point of motorcycling? -You're just proving my point

Reply to this Topic
slickhillsy

Oct 04

slickhillsy says:

Stand in the corner with the stupid hat on...

Knew it...

Lewi - I knew you were one of those that never listened at the back of the stupid class (net result being p!ssed with modern motorcycle price’s because the job can’t cut it)...

What kind of Queen's English is this? “Any chance of Gettin back to the point of motorcycling?”

Firstly - a capital G?
Secondly - I assume you mean gettin'g'
Thirdly - I think you mean 'Any chance of 'returning' to the point of motorcycling'
And finally - the initial comments were not about the point of motorcycling, they were (boring) comments (from fellow remedial types) about the price of Ducati exhausts...

See – This is exactly my point in question.

OK, scenario: Lewi's end of year report
Lewi's poor exam results are a result of poor attendance, zero interest in the classes, attention span of a gold fish and a simple inability to grasp the basic concept of education. This school has done all it can to help Lewi, I'm afraid to say I fear for his profession future after school (and possible ability to purchase Ducati exhausts)

Poor lad…

Slick.

Reply to this Topic
lewi103

Feb 11

lewi103 says:

Grow Up

Didn't realise this was a spelling contest as well - the fact that a spelling mistake is what your post is based upon makes me laugh, you're clutching at straws a bit. Im not even going to entertain this conversation anymore because I'm sure people will be getting bored and would rather read about the motorcycle, so say what you want don't expect me to reply - it seems you're just looking for an argument. So just man up and stop being so unbearable. While I'm sitting with my mates in the remedial class (funny since I have a first class Master's Degree), you go and hang out with your...wait you don't have any do you?

Oh and I believe you mean *professional future".

Reply to this Topic
slickhillsy

Oct 04

slickhillsy says:

Yoda...

Here now my work is done...

To the pub I shall go...

Amused have I been...

Slick - am I!

- take a joke mate, life's too short and you'll only do yourself a mischief getting so stressed so easily...

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

£1500,00 for an exhaust is crazy. Why is everything to do with bikes so expensive compared to cars?

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Fantastic bike.

I`d deffo have one if I won the lottery. But to follow on from the previous idiotic posts, I couldn`t buy one because I don`t do enough work. I do without many things not just Ducati Panigales, in order that I can get by ok on only 3 days a week at work. This is my choice. If I yearned for a Panny and other such trinkets so much that I HAD to have them I`d have to work 5 or six days a week, and I`m not prepared to do that. I`m only making the point that its a bit disingenuous to imply someones thick because they dont have a £25k bike. Having said that I agree with the thrust of Slickhillsy`s original post and we should indeed, as enthusiasts welcome this brilliant bike, although when he then lists all of the bikes he has he does make himself out to be the sort of numpty you wouldn`t like to find yourself sitting next to! We`ve all been there! (Jeez, this guys a twat, how can I get away)! Still, takes all sorts. I also have a desmo, and a springer head 450. and a nice car. and a lovely mrs. Even my mother-in-laws a milf....so there.

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

NICHE

the Panigale is an amazing bike.  and it is expensive. Any one who buys one will be in an exlusive club because most people cant afford one or wont be prepared to part with that sort of money. But it will still sell because the type of guy who will buy one will want to pose and be exclusive . The down side to this bike and i suspect many super bikes is that only 5% of riders could get any where near the best out of it (and that would be on a track.

Reply to this Topic
keyboardwarrior

Sep 09

Piccy plz

Come CM post a piccy of mother-in-law MILF on the desmo (just so we know your not telling porkies ;)

Reply to this Topic
HP2Sportfun

Apr 12

HP2Sportfun says:

If only we all had the money to throw at a bike like the new Ducati, Alas I don't although I would love to. But in my eyes the real shame is we sit here reading this and get wound up by one guy who clearly landed on his feet! I say good luck to all those lucky f**kers who get one and can't wait to see them on the road. Oh I almost forgot Slick! So sorry mate you have had some abuse here but did you really think for one minute after the comments you leave (it's not the first time) that us poor folk Would really entertain you! I thank my misses every time I go out on my bike for letting me have the opportunity of spending my hard earned on me! Sent form my Gold plated iPad

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices