Skip to content

Products Glove review: Alpinestars 365 Gore Tex Gloves

You are in... Forums > Products > Gloves > Glove review: Alpinestars 365 Gore Tex

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Neeves  says:

Glove review: Alpinestars 365 Gore Tex

Alpinestars 365 Gore Tex gloves £169.99Time used: Three years What’s good: These are the best gloves I’ve ever had. They’re a cross between a lightweight, dextrous racing glove and a warm, fully-waterproof Gore-Tex winter glove – the very best of both worlds. I wear them all the time for commuting, biking holidays and even racing when it’s really cold and wet,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (24 April 2012 12:35)

Post a message in Gloves

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mercymercyred

Jan 10

gloves

I hope you are right with these gloves I am regular reader of mcn and always read your kit reviews but never acutally bought anything until now. I have ordered a blue pair from onyerbike for £99 so I hope they live up to your review.

Reply to this Topic
mercymercyred

Jan 10

gloves have arrived

Love these gloves been out in torrential rain and hands have been completely dry and nice and warm very comfortable as well and at £99 a bargain from onyerbike.

Reply to this Topic
ag22010

Feb 13

ag22010 says:

When it really counts...

Great gloves for all the reasons others have written - cool enough, warm enough, waterproof, not sweaty at all. BUT. A Ford Fiesta in a hurry going the other way and overtaking straight into me means I get to tell you that they are damn good when it counts. These gloves took quite a pounding in the crash as I ploughed into other cars and then the road. I owe both my little fingers to the bridges ring-little finger. They were stretched, but without them the fingers would 100% certain have been ripped back, and possibly off. The knuckles took a pounding in the impacts with cars, the leather got nicely sanded on the tarmac. Everything held (my BMW RT was broken in half though). Kudos also to my boots - TCX Infinity GTXs, my suit, Stadler TrackPro, and my Schubie C3. A lot of money spent and completely trashed while DOING ITS JOB; a 60mph (me) and 80mph(Fiesta) head-on survived, complete with the rest of the impacts, with nothing broken or ripped. One night in hospital. I work with my hands and without these gloves.... well, I shiver when I see lower standard gloves. Luck only covers you so far.

Reply to this Topic
racerreedo

Jul 08

racerreedo says:

Not a year round glove

If the UK were to have hot days with the odd downpour then these gloves would be ideal in every sense, however that is not the case. Since having these glove my hands have never been warm, the gloves have excellent feel and feel like a sports glove should, the downside is that your hands (or more to the point fingers) become so cold that the sports glove 'feel' become irrelevant, my hands may as well be wet aswell. At £140 these gloves come close to the worst purchase I've ever made. But two pairs, one for summer, one for winter. 365? Yeah right, as if!

Reply to this Topic
andybow1

Oct 11

andybow1 says:

Alpinestars 365

Waterproof!!!!!! My arse! I brought these based on this review, I found hem to be cold and not waterproof at all Definitely a crap purchase.

Reply to this Topic
andybow1

Oct 11

andybow1 says:

Alpinestars 365

Waterproof!!!!!! My arse! I brought these based on this review, I found hem to be cold and not waterproof at all Definitely a crap purchase.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices