Skip to content

General Real chips at last ! Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Real chips at last !

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Real chips at last !

went out to lunch today, to Scallops to say ta ta to some friends who are going home to UK to get married.

REAL chips :biggrin: proper chunky ones. Don't know how they do such good food so cheap, came away with 2 bottles of wine, menu del dia at 8.95 or 10.95 with a bottle of wine each ?

Lyn & Neil are getting wed in Gretna Green May 19th then to Mexico for 2 weeks & hoping to get back to Spain in October, Neil has one of his bikes here on the back of their motorhome & has just bought a 1995 GXR 750 off ebay today.

Javea, we like the place & if we moved it would be high on the list of possibles.

Attached images:

1. 001  
  2. 004  
  3. 006  
Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 April 2012 17:46)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

rog

ya gonna be a right fat bugger when i turn up in july, ease off ffs i wont recognise you, it looks beautiful judging by the pictures, just purchased the water proof bag for the sat nav, leads etc and im getting very nervous about the trip, not nervous in a scary way but excited nervous if you know what i mean.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Chris

nah ! I'm back at it in the gym 3 times a week & funnily enough we've started a new diet today.

The trip here is fine mate, what ever way you decide to come, the shortest route is via Zaragoza on the motorways hang a right past ninjachicas pad, down the coast a bit & job done. Even if you come the route I do it's not much longer, just the bit around Madrid & once past there it's really straight forward. Looking at the map the best route is via Zaragoza I've not done it & the only reason I didn't in February is that I thought it would be colder up that way, it was bloody cold enough by Santander & Madrid :wacko:

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

rog

got a problem with my home computer, so dont worry if you dont hear from me for a few days its being sorted, this is the works computer, just doing a few[groan ]test certificates and taking advantage  while the cats away etc etc.

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Zaragosa

Good route and very pretty.

Scallops is a bargain.  Good food at silly prices. 

Saturday breakfast is very unlikely, as I'll be trying to fit all of my waterproof winter clothes into my Ryanair hand luggage! :upset:

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Good luck Brigette

with the UK current weather, spoke with my lad earlier he's in Yorkshire & it was chucking it down. One way to cure a water shortage, declare a drought & it'll piss it down:wacko: also hope all goes well with what you're doing, the sun will be waiting for you when you return :sunglasses: 

Reply to this Topic
yamadad

May 11

yamadad says:

javea

Hey vulc.

My parents have lived in calpe for 10 years and have just moved to xabia or is it javea? always confuses me that one.

Weve visited a few times on holiday and the beaches are fantastic, were hoping to experience the gottafrea-downpour but not managed it yet. mind you its as bad in the uk at the moment. Travelled in a hire car but really fancy travelling down in the bike on those twisty coastal roads.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Javer or Xabia

is down to the dialects, ninjachica being 'effluent' in both could tell you more :lol::lol:

goterfria, got caught in one on the motorway the day the English couple died in the flood in Benidorm last year, don't want to repeat the experience ! bloody daft Spanish drivers were still whizzing along with bow waves. The N332 can be interesting (the ladeez) but boring the mountain roads however are very interesting :shock:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle