Skip to content

General new bike!!!! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > new bike!!!!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

princessvanvan

Jan 12

new bike!!!!

my husband just sold his fazer and bought himself a nice kawasaki zx6r streetfighter year 2001 and has only done 2400 miles on the clock so like new we did a security check on it and all is clear we had to drive to wales to get it though but worth the journey borrowed a bike trailer i found it was a bargin as we got it for 825 pounds and all that needs doing to it is wiring the front light together and just recharging the battery as its been garaged  for the past 7 years as it was his sons bike and he goes away alot in army so never really used it! we heard it start before buying it though, so my hubby is working on it now to get it through an mot then away we go he will change the back end off it, back to original though hope u like as much as we do!:tongue::biggrin:

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 April 2012 18:31)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
princessvanvan

Jan 12

ibennison

thanks, and yeah i think if he didnt tell his son he sold his bike i think his son would get quite a shock when he returns home and finds the garage emty :shock::wink: and thanks lesleyh for ur kind comment we seem to always find the bargins miles and miles away from us in kent but its worth the journey  i bought my van van in newcastle that was a bargin heres to happy ridding when the sun comes out :upset:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Princess vv

You carnt beat a good bargain,i hope your o/h enjoys his new ride.I do wish it would stop raining.....:mad:

Reply to this Topic
princessvanvan

Jan 12

Thanks aehewitt

yes iam sure my hubby will enjoy it! :smile even though i have my own bike to enjoy when i pass my test i think il probably fight my hubby for a ride on his new toy too :tongue::biggrin: and yeah it is pouring it down in kent its been like this nearly a week now so cant get out on my bike :mad: i know we need the rain though  i suppose :unsure:  but i hope the rain stops for when i do my mod 1 test this friday it says on weather showers and sun fingers crossed it will be just sun :wacko: vv

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

PVV

You will sail thru mod 1 I am sure, let us know how easily you passed afterwards

Reply to this Topic
princessvanvan

Jan 12

Thanks babyblade

will let u know :smile just hope it is dry as no one likes riding in the wet :upset: fingers crossed all will go ok :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

that is a nice

looking machine hubby has acquired there princess, very tidy. :smile

Reply to this Topic
princessvanvan

Jan 12

Thanks

stevebaldy yes iam sure hubby will enjoy putting many happy miles on it :biggrin::sunglasses:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Princess

Mod 1 tomorrow how ya feeling,?????:smile

Reply to this Topic
princessvanvan

Jan 12

aehewitt

iam not feeling to bad just got to think and treat it like another training day not a test! :smile  i look at it like this if i pass great! if i make a mistake and fail well its only another 15.50 cost wise to retake it but iam staying positive and iv been out on my van van today as its STOP RAINING :biggrin: and the sun is out yay :sunglasses: so iv been out practicing all what iv been taught fingers crossed it will be sunny tomorow too il let u guys know how i get on cheers aehewitt :smiley:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Good luck

princessvv,try and relax (yes i know:smile),remember all your shoulder checks, treat the test as though you're on the road in that respect and on the slower maneuvers look where you want to go and not your front tyre.

I think you'll own it tbh.:smile

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle