Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner unfazed by Yamaha’s early pace MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner unfazed by Yamaha’s early pace

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner unfazed by Yamaha’s early pace

Casey Stoner says he’s not worried by the improved level of competitiveness from Yamaha’s new YZR-M1 1000cc machine, as he bids to capture an elusive first win in Jerez this weekend.The Australian got the opportunity to gauge the level of performance of Jorge Lorenzo’s factory Yamaha when the pair were dicing for a historic first 1000cc win at Qatar earlier...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (25 April 2012 10:06)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Jimmy13

Nov 09

Jimmy13 says:

Moaner the MUG

"The way Jorge was riding is very similar to the way Dani (Pedrosa) and I ride our bikes"

Really - what an insult to the way JL and DP ride!

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

NO PROBLEMO`......

He`s quite right,{ as usual },aka CF frame etc, is he worried? Is he bollock`s,finished 3rd with arm pump,you`d normally finish 10th or pull out with that kind of problem.This weekend it`s off to the other pair of alien`s home race,{ part one },and when he come`s out of that race he`ll have considerably more point`s, than at the same stage of last seaon.  Ofcourse if he win`s,well,game over `cos if it was his home race there`d be only 1 winner,as usual. So wet or dry make`s no never-mind,another title will be winging his way.And on any of the Work`s bike`s the result would be the same,there all pretty equal,obviously.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Thank you Benny

Exactly my point. You need an Alien to win and Ducati don't have one.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

get real bruce

Trying to say Hayden is performing now to the same level as Stoner was????Please explain how you come to that conclusion..Does that then mean if Rossi beats Hayden this season as he probably will he will be riding the Duke the same as Stoner?

nostrol at least my perspective is in the real world and not stupid statements blaming everything but the obvious.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

come on mein Fuhrer

You know Stoner was playing mind games with his Ducati comments

I agree though Stoner would make the difference for Preziosi, he'd set loads of poles, fastest laps , stick it in the gravel trap loads of times and win afew at the back end of the season when someone else has won the title. and come fourth hundred or so points behind. Yeah all the difference

His not the saviour of Ducati despite the mistyeyed beliefs

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Just hope

This weather we've got in blighty isnt gonna hit Spain this weekend dont want a repeat of year.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ah so predictably dull in their sense of humour

the British when it comes to Germany.

A little history revision perhaps CCB? You're of Anglo Saxon stock yes? Ever cared to think what that means? Yes you're German!

Celtic = German.

Or your snivelly 'Royal' family. Liz's Grandad only changed the family name from the very Germanic Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, and Battenburg to Mountbatten as he was a tad embarrassed by WW1. They're even more Germanic!

During the Napoleonic era the Prussians (Germans)  were your allies. Blucher saving Wellington's arse.

But you prefer to remember a jumped up little Austria twat.

I'd back Angela Merkel in a handbag fight over Maggie T any day.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Wellington

Don't forget Wellington was Irish

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

My family is Polish Nostro

So what dont really think much of the Germans (but thats another story)

But your great at dishing it out my lil kiwi foe, but dont like it back at you,.  Stoners a brillant rider  mate but dont try keep making all his time there was a tremendous success for the company because it wasnt .

One hit wonder seems to be the unfortunate saying for Ducati at the moment, i just hope they dont follow suzuki and the likes out of GP's

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

what the most famous thing to come out of New zealand

Oh thats right, sheep.......funny that

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle