Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner unfazed by Yamaha’s early pace MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner unfazed by Yamaha’s early pace

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner unfazed by Yamaha’s early pace

Casey Stoner says he’s not worried by the improved level of competitiveness from Yamaha’s new YZR-M1 1000cc machine, as he bids to capture an elusive first win in Jerez this weekend.The Australian got the opportunity to gauge the level of performance of Jorge Lorenzo’s factory Yamaha when the pair were dicing for a historic first 1000cc win at Qatar earlier...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (25 April 2012 10:06)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Really

All this history. Is it relevant to the topic of GP Jerez 2012 ? Good luck to the German,Stefan Bradl. Not that he needs much. He's been methodically successfull with the Italian LCR outfit.

Oh yeah !! So many and so much bitching about Ducrappi. Looks like in terms of GP racing the Axis rules.

Japanese,Italian and German bikes rule the grid on any given Sunday whether it be SBK or MotoGP.

Hard to swallow,but true...eh???

Funny thing is that Americans,Aussies and Brits extract the best out out of them.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Could have fooled me, he's spent the entire time since the qatar race telling everyone how he lost the race and jorge didn't win it, heard him telling the press the yam and even the duke is as good as the honda but they don't have chatter like he does... Casey no body has chatter like you.. it's a gift... As for Casey and ducati there are plenty people who would love to see him back on it, me included... but only a handful are daft enough to think he'll have another 2007, not even a 2010 looking at the current honda and yam, In 2010 there were no competitive hondas and one competitive yam in 2010 and moaner was still 4th on the duke.. would be absolutely nowhere if he jumped back on it. Looking forward to seeing how the new tyres go.. Can casey snatch defeat form total domination ala 2008??

Reply to this Topic
fitzy2009

Jan 11

fitzy2009 says:

Aliens

I for one am fed up of this saying aliens. These are riders on the best bikes with the most money spent on them. How can pedrosa be on another planet when he has been with the same team for years yet no title. In fact stoner beat him in his first season on a bike he helped develop! Put these riders on lesser machinery and they wont win the title. Put all riders on the same machinery and i would put money on stoner being the fastest, but rossi might be up there so might hayden or even crutchlow! There is no such thing as aliens in motogp just the best bikes.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Only one way to find out Hugs

Give Stoner, Barbera's spare bike and give Flo, Stoner's #1 bike after FP1 Friday to use the rest of the weekend. 

Of course it won't happen,but even you have to admit you would love to see it come to pass.

I guess.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

bloodbubble

Welcome to the resistance brother, just had to wipe away the tears of laughter. It think the best ammo you can arm us with is mint sauce and lemondrops (for the sourfaced stoner fans) some are ok though.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

One competitive Yam in 2010 that since 2008 has been the best all round bike ever remember Motegi 2010 Rossi v Lorenzo battle for the last podium place proving why both Yamaha bikes were competitive in that particular year.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

elbowz - please clarify - you start off with "One competitive Yam in 2010..." but then conclude with "...Motegi 2010 Rossi v Lorenzo battle for the last podium place proving why both Yamaha bikes were competitive in that particular year".  aren't you contradicting yourself again?

and have you forgotten about the RC211V 2001-2003?

and finally, is that a pic of you?

Reply to this Topic
SV659Nut

Mar 09

SV659Nut says:

Fitzy2009...

Well said. I totally agree - but Mr Spies would be up there, as would some other surprises. I think Dorna is headed in the right direction to help even the playing field. Only time will tell.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

and finally, is that a pic of you?

Nah its a pic of the girl I like buddy jealous why.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Was one once TriumphTriple

Fell out of / (with?) his spaceship and landed with a very hard bump in Borgo Panigale.

What's the old adage - you're only as good as your last race?

Bradl now there's a teutonic Ubermensch going places.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle