Skip to content

Discuss This Chatter costing Casey Stoner vital time, says HRC crew chief MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Chatter costing Casey Stoner vital time, says HRC crew chief

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Chatter costing Casey Stoner vital time, says HRC crew chief

The severe chatter issue that has plagued Casey Stoner on Honda’s new factory RC213V machine is costing the reigning world champion precious tenths-of-a-second per lap.Stoner’s Repsol Honda crew chief Cristian Gabbarini says the chatter, which is a vibration on braking and corner entry, means the Australian is being prevented from being able to push at 100%.Stoner has been handicapped by...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (25 April 2012 16:58)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

mario

Casey got his ass kicked fair and square last season also and still went on to win the title.

Vales having an almighty 'mare'. It may hurt you atm........................... but time is a great healer bud.

Reply to this Topic
stolkien

Aug 04

stolkien says:

arse kicked????

casey got his arse kicked ?? you been watching motogp cause i don't remember that he may have come second a few times and knocked off by a back marker but arse kicked check out the number one on his bike i'm sure its no 1 not 46

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

So pacey, if Lorenzo wins this year

are you gonna dump Casey? Or are you gonna grow a spine and support your boy?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Thats right stolkien

First race of the season? remember that? He went into the lead for a bit, then got his arse handed to him by Lorenzo and Pedrosa. Ring any bells?

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Supermario

Your words bluto,

"They all have to contend with injuries so don't throw that excuse out"

That's right, they do. Who said it was an excuse. I didn't. It was the reason he had to slow up, nothing more, nothing less.

Although if I want to be pedantic, arm pump isn't an injury, it is a condition, the cause of which isn't fully understood - hence why an operation (which I've had) isn't proffered by the medical experts to be a guaranteed cure.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Good luck to the rest of the field if Stoner got that far ahead and failed miserably by getting a podium! LMFAO! Some of you guys have your heads in the sand.

Reply to this Topic
ChrisSYD

Nov 08

ChrisSYD says:

Thats right CBR....his really bad race, when he fails really bad.... he gets a third...how many others would take that, hell Rossi would buy it if he could

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Bultoboy

Its not an operation he needs, its saddle time. Lorenzo and Pedrosa put in the effort, set there bikes up properly and obviously maintained their fitness/strength in the off season. Stoner suffered because he only does short runs and no race simulations. I guess he thought he was so good that he didn't need to bother. Wrong!

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

lol

chatter or no chatter stoner will be champion again this season

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Question is what's causing the arm pump?? Moaners won the race at a canter for many years with zero mention of it... So either moaner or honda are doing something wrong... A lot will depend on the new tyres, but no doubt he was winning the race easy, till he had to come up with an excuse.. Expect him to walk Jerez, if not HRC won't be half as happy as they were at the end of last year..

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices