Skip to content

DUCATI Ducati 1199 Panigale vs rivals: At a glance 1199 PANIGALE

You are in... Forums > DUCATI > 1199 PANIGALE > Ducati 1199 Panigale vs rivals: At a glance

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Ducati 1199 Panigale vs rivals: At a glance

It’s a sad fact for speed freaks that superbike sales have slipped in recent years, while things like naked and adventure bikes are on the up. So can one of the most exciting, talked-about motorcycles this year - the Ducati Panigale - reignite our passion for all things very fast? Ducati certainly hope so and have thrown the kitchen sink at the new flagship...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (25 April 2012 18:40)

Post a message in 1199 PANIGALE

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
fitzy2009

Jan 11

fitzy2009 says:

I love my sp1, and get them set up correctly they make a great road bike. I like the bike that much ive kept it. It has something about it that clicked with me, love the look love the sound love the punch out of the corners. But i like the look on the penigale and love the look of the rsv4. I test rode a RSV4 and loved the way it made its power, just need to wait for the prices to come down.

Reply to this Topic
twobike

Dec 09

twobike says:

2012 BMW S1000RR Recall

Looks like the fasted on a Track has a major potential issue. The web is full of details coming out of the US of a major racall of the latest 2012 models built Sept 2011 to 10th April 2012, appears that 1,414 bikes are affected, not clear if that is just in the US. Apparantly Con Rod Big End bolts are working loose in some cases causing the rod to break through the engine casing, you can guess what happens next. Shame as it's a great bike.

Reply to this Topic
mattiboy

Oct 05

mattiboy says:

Recall

I'd be tempted not to judge a bike too harsh on recalls, they seem to be more prevalent than one would imagine. Just look at the VOSA site.

Reply to this Topic
twobike

Dec 09

twobike says:

Just a statement

Not judging just making a statement of fact, I have said it's a shame as it's a great bike. Oh and I own an Aprilia RSV4F remember the issues around that one after the initial Press Launch, but mine has been brilliant.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices