Skip to content

Discuss This Destination dealer: Farnham Honda General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Destination dealer: Farnham Honda

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Destination dealer: Farnham Honda

ADVERTISING PROMOTION Farnham Honda had the honour of being commissioned to create the official 2010 John McGuinness and Ian Hutchinson Fireblades to celebrate Honda’s success at the Isle of Man TT - so who better to help you personalise your CBR1000RR? Performance packs include an Akrapovic end can, R&G rear sets, ASV levers, Honda high screen and R&G tail tidy all for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (26 April 2012 15:07)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Fazerpod

Mar 06

Fazerpod says:

Good luck

I love having a Honda dealer on my doorstep.  I seriously hope that Farnham Honda can up their game enough to increase their footfall and create a buzzing dealership.

It will take a bit of work to get me to spend my cash there following previous experiences.  I genuinely hope this ad is the start of new beginnings.  I know people who have attended the service evenings and they have been very positive in their comments.

P.s. Some feedback for Farnham Honda - if you are going to make scarcastic comments about customers who have just phoned up - probably best not to do it in a loud voice in front of other customers in the shop.  Makes me wonder what you said about me when I'd gone.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices