You are in... Forums > General > General > lie lie lie

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

skullydude

Nov 07

skullydude says:

lie lie lie

if yr involved in a accident ..and its not yr fault...and there are no witnesses...dont be honest ...it back-fires ....lie lie lie.....

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (26 April 2012 20:26)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MarcusMarsh

Aug 09

MarcusMarsh says:

Lie

Errrr......... OK  :unsure:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Never

admit to anything ever,whats up skullydude????:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
evlcatnw

Nov 05

evlcatnw says:

Hmmmm

hav to disagree....tell the truth and be damned lol

I hate lies with a passion and hav fallen foul of liars and hav to say i'd rather be known for my ability to put my foot in my mouth and make folks laugh with my blunders....

Definitely saw a 'fake' accident today tho and p'd me off to the point that i'd be happy to stand up in court and say it was a 'crash for cash' accident coz the bloke in front anchored on for no reason and the guy behind had no choice but to run into the back of him.... That the arse in front got out rubbing his neck said it all to me xx

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

yip

best policy because telling the truth, pretty much guarantees the other party will lie like fcuk to wriggle out of it, its all part and parcel of motoring whether bike or car.

Reply to this Topic
DuNkZz1993

Aug 11

DuNkZz1993 says:

dont lie

its better that you just tell the truth because then the other person has no option other than to lie, and if you hide behind lie after lie sooner or later you will slip up, and youll get f*cked even worse.

Reply to this Topic
tulipsam

Apr 09

tulipsam says:

well

I told the truth and I got feck all, bike still in bits in the garage, hardly any bike gear left as was cut off, and erm I am still recovering from my injuries nearly a year on!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

When,

it comes to insurance claims be very careful what you say.If you have to tell a little white lie then so be it.Because you will be screwed into the floor if your too honest..:mad:

Reply to this Topic
skullydude

Nov 07

skullydude says:

lie lie lie

had a accident ..was totally honest...taxi driver lied sensless ...no witnesses ...so insurance suggest i take 50o/o of blame ...well pissed ..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices