Skip to content

HARLEY-DAVIDSON Win a trip on Route 66 with Harley-Davidson SOFTAIL

You are in... Forums > HARLEY-DAVIDSON > SOFTAIL > Win a trip on Route 66 with Harley-Davidson

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Win a trip on Route 66 with Harley-Davidson

If you take a test ride on a Harley-Davidson - including the new Softail Slim and Sportster 72 - between now and June 30, you will be automatically entered ino a draw to win a trip to the world famous Route 66. The winner will receive a Harley authorised Route 66 tour for themselves and one pillion. Provisional dates for the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (27 April 2012 11:31)

Post a message in SOFTAIL

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
HerbertChapman

Sep 10

I'd love to do Route 66..but not

on a big bag 'o shite like that.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

A free holiday riding Route 66? Phukkit, I'd do it on a Honda 90 if I had to!

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Herbert

so you'd prefer to do 100s of miles of straightline on a sportsbike then? Better your wrists and back than mine. US bikes are designed to work in the US, and (as you'd expect) they do very well.

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Herbert

so you'd prefer to do 100s of miles of straightline on a sportsbike then? Better your wrists and back than mine. US bikes are designed to work in the US, and (as you'd expect) they do very well.

Reply to this Topic
wesley01

Feb 10

wesley01 says:

Would be an awesome trip but if there was a corner and I mean even a slight bend in the road im afraid then its to late the pegs will be sparking but still no lean and then its off roading time.

Reply to this Topic
KimLondon

Jan 08

KimLondon says:

Okay, time to 'fess up

when I was in California a couple of years ago I hired a HD Sportster 883 for a day and rode across Golden Gate Bridge, up north of San Fransicso and up into the vinyards for a day. Riding a Hog in the States is different to the UK, it's not quite as pressient of a midlife crisis and someone who spends more time polishing their wheels than having sex. Over there it's kinda fun to be part of the gang for a bit, and doing route '66 on one would be one of the most fun things you could ever do. I'm still not sure if it's worth being seein on one in this country to be entered into a competition though...

Reply to this Topic
KimLondon

Jan 08

KimLondon says:

Okay, time to 'fess up

when I was in California a couple of years ago I hired a HD Sportster 883 for a day and rode across Golden Gate Bridge, up north of San Fransicso and up into the vinyards for a day. Riding a Hog in the States is different to the UK, it's not quite as pressient of a midlife crisis and someone who spends more time polishing their wheels than having sex. Over there it's kinda fun to be part of the gang for a bit, and doing route '66 on one would be one of the most fun things you could ever do. I'm still not sure if it's worth being seein on one in this country to be entered into a competition though...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices