Skip to content

Discuss This Jerez MotoGP: Pedrosa leads wet second practice MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jerez MotoGP: Pedrosa leads wet second practice

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Jerez MotoGP: Pedrosa leads wet second practice

Repsol Honda rider Dani Pedrosa set the fastest time during a wet free practice 2 at Jerez today. Ducati rider Valentino Rossi was the early pace setter, with a best time of 1'51.440, but was unable to hold off Spaniard Pedrosa in the later stages of the session. Winner of last year's wet Jerez race Jorge Lorenzo set the third fastest time...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (27 April 2012 14:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Fragpig

Oct 10

Fragpig says:

So Valentino hadn't become shit overnight, when weather levels the playing field he's still up there!

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Fragpig my man....

I'll let you into a little secret.... Rain "levelling the field" only occurs when someone other than Rossi does well... Derrrrr...... ;)

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Rain Rain Please Stay....

LOL.... Feckin' Fanboy Fever!!!

News Flash... Rossi faster than Stoner at Jerez on Ducati, Rossi has Duke sorted at last!!! Errrr oh no sorry..... it was wet. ??? Or has he become the greatest jet ski developer in history??? Fancy that a big red jet ski. Must belong to the same yacht club as Pedrosa, Rossi probably had a special hull flown in from Michelin for that session but he just couldn't pip the mighty midget yachtsman. ???

But then wait a minute? Stoner doesn't need traction control, he is the KING of slide and THE fastest rider on the planet! So if it is wet and "slippery" surely no one could be faster than him??? Errrr oh no sorry..........there are 3 riders in front of him. ???

I don't know what is going on here Fanboys, defenders, and detractors. I would love it to piss down all weekend though. Not that I am in his "club" but I would find it incredibly amusing if Rossi won in the rain this weekend just to watch you lot go mental.

Couldn't be bothered to read it all but I can just imagine the hours wasted by the ValenCasey StoneRossi kids club as they throw "e" sticks and stones at eachother. Ha ha ha ha ................ Oh the joy!

Go Pasini !!! ??? Hee hee hee ???

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

LOL WWB I enjoyed reading that post of yours :) Hopefuuly the rain goes away the damn thing scares me after the incident packed race last year.

Reply to this Topic
jollyboy

Sep 11

jollyboy says:

Don't understand why so few riders went out in the first session. The forecast for the whole of the day on sunday is for thunderstorms. So you can pretty much assume that the conditions for the race will be very wet. As such you'd think the riders would be going out no matter how wet it gets. If it ends up being a power boat race on sunday it would be nice if they'd had some practice before hand. Didn't look that wet when the fast laps were going down.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Have to feel for hector it's a right twat trying to tuck in behind someone else's spray. ..

Reply to this Topic
EuroAlphaMale

Apr 12

WWB, epic post sir! Yeah, let it rain rain, not that I wish for any accidents but it always makes races so unpredictable.

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Jollyboy

FP1 was Neither wet nor dry enough to gather any useful information... The conditions were greasy and too risky to go out in... (according to various journalists)

Reply to this Topic
Faster1

Aug 09

Faster1 says:

exact moaner

with only 4 sets of wets for the entire weekend, it's obvious why most riders put in very few laps in FP1 and FP2. They need to save a set each for the last 5 minutes of qualifying and for the race. The big problem is that neither of the first 2 sessions were full on wet at all points of the track or at all times,, so the only thing that FP1 and FP2 were good for was thrashing a few sets of tires, and the times couldn't be more irrelevant. no one pushed at all. Too bad the turds at Crash read so much into the 2nd place time of Rossi,, yet they failed to mention that it was @ 2 seconds slower than Piro/CRT at FP1 in similar conditions. Equally inept is Tomi M at twowheelsblog using the words "Pedrosa Dominates" .. What happened to real journalism. 

Much to do about nothing.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

If it highlights anything

Maybe they need to increase the number of set of wets per meeting. If it is greasy rather than damp ,it is gonna feck the tyres, hence the lack of activity on the track. Not brillant for the paying public that will have paid good money to get there ,tickets to watch practice.:mad::mad:

More tyres most set up time and less chance of diasasters in the races too.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices