Skip to content

Discuss This Jerez MotoGP: Pedrosa leads wet second practice MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jerez MotoGP: Pedrosa leads wet second practice

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Jerez MotoGP: Pedrosa leads wet second practice

Repsol Honda rider Dani Pedrosa set the fastest time during a wet free practice 2 at Jerez today. Ducati rider Valentino Rossi was the early pace setter, with a best time of 1'51.440, but was unable to hold off Spaniard Pedrosa in the later stages of the session. Winner of last year's wet Jerez race Jorge Lorenzo set the third fastest time...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 April 2012 14:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Nice one Moaner

Glad you did

Reply to this Topic
DARMHA900SS

Jul 09

DARMHA900SS says:

CALM BEFORE THE STORM!!

Let’s all settle down until after QP.
I expect Rossi to start on the second row if it keeps raining and if the rain continues for the race, well, you never know.
Let’s hope he can keep it upright this year and not play skittles with the opposition.
Could be a podium in it for Rossi, I think!!!!

Reply to this Topic
bruce1937

Jul 11

bruce1937 says:

If nothing else it will have helped Rossi's confidence a bit. Which I think is what is really holding him back.

Christ it has been a long wait for the next race, I hope it is a cracker. Rain will certainly add another variable to the equation.

Predictions? how about Stoner 1st  Pedrosa and Lorenzo take each other out while battling for the lead and Ducatis 2nd and 3rd.

Reply to this Topic
nigel041

Jan 04

nigel041 says:

Shit, I've just had a thought, if Valentino does well this weekend, RossiDukeBiker46 might crawl back out of his hole. God help us all................................................

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Jerez last year can be best described as "BURNING RUBBER" when you look at the riders who crashed out of the race one slowing down after passing Pedrosa for 2nd and Hayden and Lorenzo's tyres after the race completly fecked up.

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

lol

Rossi needs to hope for a wet race on Sunday then.

Reply to this Topic
jollyboy

Sep 11

jollyboy says:

Looking at the forecast I don't think we're looking at a merely wet race. Racing in the wet may level the playing field. Racing in a torrential downpour would change all the rules. Or more likely get the whole thing cancelled.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

More conflicting info from

GP's master obsfucator. I thought the D16 had turned into a wet weather beast in Sepang testing. Since then he's had a bit of a moan about the engine being too powerful and aggressive, yet rows his boat to second today in iffy conditions? Not what you'd expect from an aggressive engine that apparently cannot be tamed by electronics.

Anyway the scruffy little rag tag brigade needed this tidbit. They were all threatening to leave MotoGP because it's just too boring. A second coming, or just the face of their saviour in a Jerez puddle?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

well done VR

It becomes obvious that the skill is still there...it's the bike that needs binning....

But still the sheep will have excuses....

Fingers crossed for a wet weekend.....lol

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Rain

They always say that Rain is a great leveler. VR 2nd BS 9th.

I would like to have seen Cal further up.

Should be interesting tomorrow.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle