Skip to content

Discuss This Jerez MotoGP: Pedrosa leads wet second practice MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jerez MotoGP: Pedrosa leads wet second practice

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Jerez MotoGP: Pedrosa leads wet second practice

Repsol Honda rider Dani Pedrosa set the fastest time during a wet free practice 2 at Jerez today. Ducati rider Valentino Rossi was the early pace setter, with a best time of 1'51.440, but was unable to hold off Spaniard Pedrosa in the later stages of the session. Winner of last year's wet Jerez race Jorge Lorenzo set the third fastest time...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (27 April 2012 14:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Rossi can always take positives, i mean he would be on pole ... if he was in Moto2, by 0.044s.

Rossi, moaning? Don't be ridiculous. He's just 'explaining his difficuilties with the bike'.

'This bike is unrideable' ... Sure it is.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

WET,WET.WET....

Gonna be wet for the race,so expect the usual 3 at the sharp end,but the scrap for 4th should be a blinder ! And if Rossi turn`s up for the race, I will  feel sorry for the rider`s around him,could be like a game of skittle`s !

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

Rain..?Bollox

Can`t believe anyone thinks that racing in the rain is a great `leveller`...all I've ever known is ruined races and freak results..years of attending Spa and hoping for a dry race have probably clouded my opinion...although I suppose Alan Carter pissing off at Silverstone on the Cobas was Legendary...not forgetting Fast Freddie in the 250`s as well

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

LE-MANS WAS GOOD,

but he crashed at Silverstone,oh well    gone now     shame.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices