Skip to content

DUCATI Video: Ducati 1199 Panigale onboard the Isle of Man TT circuit 1199 PANIGALE

You are in... Forums > DUCATI > 1199 PANIGALE > Video: Ducati 1199 Panigale onboard the Isle of Man TT circuit

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Ducati 1199 Panigale onboard the Isle of Man TT circuit

MCN Senior Road Tester Adam Child will compete in this year's lightweight TT race aboard a Kawasaki ER-6 with help from road racing expertRyan Farquar. Child - or Chad as he's known at MCN - has been professionally testing bikes for over 10 years, seven of which at MCN, and has alreadyhad a taste of road racing at the North West...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (27 April 2012 17:05)

Post a message in 1199 PANIGALE

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hafidk

Apr 07

hafidk says:

Isle of Man TT tribute

Isle of Man TT is the greatest motorcycle race on earth. This video is a tribute to the brave men and women who race in this great event.

http://youtu.be/mbVn-7-YwkA

Reply to this Topic
mick662723

Mar 10

mick662723 says:

I give up..

Panigale...Isle of Man, sunny weather, great historic roads, no speed limits and what do we get.. 

"Watch out for  the schools bus...."

"Road safety...."

There was nothing wrong with the riding....He's a better rider than two would ever be..

(and what  damage do you think he would do to the occupants of the bus , whilst riding his bike)

So riding over the mountain, on a glorious day, with little traffic, what exactly would you biking hero's be doing..

Dawdling along at 60mph no doubt..

Biking can do without your  health and safet  hysteria..

So please..grow some balls..

Reply to this Topic
BobLeDuc

Jul 11

BobLeDuc says:

Thank you for the vicarious rush.

Reply to this Topic
Cypher6

Jul 11

Cypher6 says:

Get over yourselves

@Callaly and Brucie, Get over it and stop whinging! The guy is a professional rider, on one of the fastest stopping, safest superbikes ever made, on a dry, quiet road, on one of the few bike supportive places in the world. He caused no harm to anyone, except putting some smiles on a few school kids faces as they heard that beautiful V twin do what it was built to do.

Support your brothers rather than join the rest of the bike hating world. Keep on looking for the negative at every turn and you'll forget what its like to be free, to be yourself, and to be a biker.

Maybe you should get yourselves over there, and remind yourselves of the good times!

Reply to this Topic
bikerred

May 05

bikerred says:

Penigale TT Circuit

Well said  Cypher6

Reply to this Topic
venturer

Jan 04

venturer says:

can't even stay on his side of the road

i was at the manxGP a few years back and like, why even bother riding round the island if your just going to cut all the corners and it don't look like your going that fast either. very lazy riding, you'd be better on a hypersports bike, roflol.  i'm sort of kidding Adam.

Reply to this Topic
Feakster

Mar 10

Feakster says:

A tad reckless in places

Might not have fared very well if he'd rounded a bend and a car was overtaking on the other side of the road.

Reply to this Topic
phpbiker

Sep 10

phpbiker says:

Super Dangerous Riding. Unless his height above the Camera allowed him to see through bends that the viewer couldn't ...this guy was lucky to come out of that ride alive. Don't try that at home kids.

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

First: Quite stupid to ride like that on public roads.
Second: New goPros can have an external mic plugged in, invest in a 15$ microphone and put it under your jacket, that way wind noise will be reduced drastically and sound quality won't suck so much.

Reply to this Topic
draper12807

Feb 11

draper12807 says:

'riding like that is a bad example', what, i can honestly say i have never seen someone riding fast and speeding and then thought hmmmm good idea i will try that. I naturally ride fast/speed but i don't feel the need to go faster than people on videos or go out of the limits of me or the bike. It wouldn't be any excuse if they said to the police, well i saw it on mcn so therefore i must be able to do it. Stop moaning at other peoples riding because you would be lying if you said you have never been over the speed limit or apexed corners on open roads.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices