Skip to content

DUCATI Video: Ducati 1199 Panigale onboard the Isle of Man TT circuit 1199 PANIGALE

You are in... Forums > DUCATI > 1199 PANIGALE > Video: Ducati 1199 Panigale onboard the Isle of Man TT circuit

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Ducati 1199 Panigale onboard the Isle of Man TT circuit

MCN Senior Road Tester Adam Child will compete in this year's lightweight TT race aboard a Kawasaki ER-6 with help from road racing expertRyan Farquar. Child - or Chad as he's known at MCN - has been professionally testing bikes for over 10 years, seven of which at MCN, and has alreadyhad a taste of road racing at the North West...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (27 April 2012 17:05)

Post a message in 1199 PANIGALE

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
draper12807

Feb 11

draper12807 says:

'Dont try that at home', well i want to see your house if you have the mountain section of the tt in your living room lol Plus if you have ever been to the isle of man you can actually see around corners on the mountain because there is only chicken wire at the side of the road. I'd go as far to say that riders who complain about others riding techniques are jealous or disappointed at their own riding skills

Reply to this Topic
brianhevans

Nov 05

brianhevans says:

jeeesh...

Why are so many people on here hatin' on Adam?  I liked the video.  Keep it up mate.

Reply to this Topic
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

nice one

mmm this is the isle of man with no speed limits after all.on the open road,would ride the same as adam if i could get the chance to,good luck to him

Reply to this Topic
doughnut1

Sep 10

doughnut1 says:

Get a new mic

Either turn the mic off or get a decent one

Reply to this Topic
Anonymous

Anonymous  says:

Thanks for your comments

Thanks for those who like this video, we really appreciate the support. All we're trying to do is provide some light entertainment and figured it would be a good idea to film the UK's first Panigale riding round the TT course. I'm glad plenty of you like it. And for those who don't, okay then... This is the Isle of Man TT circuit over the mountain section where Adam barely hits 120mph. There ARE NO speed limits on this section, this is filmed on-board with a professional rider who is racing the Isle of Man TT. Hardly reckless. Jeez, you can hit 170mph-plus over parts of the Mountain during TT fortnight, so I'd say this is massively within a half decent riders comfort zone. And yes, we'll get a plug-in mic! Thanks for the comments.

Reply to this Topic
Stevec10

May 12

Stevec10 says:

Ducati 1199 on the IOM

Adam Anyone who didn't like this shouldn't watch it. They have a choice and we should ignore them. I thought you were taking it steady and went no faster than I do on the same roads. Those who don't approve are jealous, should buy a bike and get a life. Keep it up and see you at the TT. Steve C

Reply to this Topic
dommieman

Jan 12

dommieman says:

GREAT STUFF !! THIS IS JUST AS I REMEMBER MY DUKE. JEFF

Reply to this Topic
wjarmstrongltd

Aug 07

It's easy don't watch it if you don't like it and don't bother to comment ! But the video is great and I can't wait to be there again this year

Reply to this Topic
BRUCIE1968

Dec 09

BRUCIE1968 says:

Yes absolutely agree, how dare you have an opinion out there!

How exactly can you decide if you like it or not without watching it?

Reply to this Topic
mick662723

Mar 10

mick662723 says:

How many of these critical  and hysterical, health and safety bikers have actually been over The Mountain.

I recon you really don't know what your talking about.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices