Skip to content

DUCATI Video: Ducati 1199 Panigale onboard the Isle of Man TT circuit 1199 PANIGALE

You are in... Forums > DUCATI > 1199 PANIGALE > Video: Ducati 1199 Panigale onboard the Isle of Man TT circuit

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Ducati 1199 Panigale onboard the Isle of Man TT circuit

MCN Senior Road Tester Adam Child will compete in this year's lightweight TT race aboard a Kawasaki ER-6 with help from road racing expertRyan Farquar. Child - or Chad as he's known at MCN - has been professionally testing bikes for over 10 years, seven of which at MCN, and has alreadyhad a taste of road racing at the North West...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (27 April 2012 17:05)

Post a message in 1199 PANIGALE

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BRUCIE1968

Dec 09

BRUCIE1968 says:

Okay, Okay I give in,  I`m hysterically jealous!

But I`ll get over it.

Reply to this Topic
chickenmagnet

Mar 11

Great video on the greatest roads you can find unhindered by speed limits, perfect for going real quick. That does not mean unsafe for all you part time speed police, the right bike the right kit practice and skill and it is not unsafe, a 40 ton truck at 50mph is dangerous. Trust me if you ride unsafe on the island you will get pulled regardless of speed, I know Ive ridden it for 10 years. Dont confuse speed with danger. Good luck Adam this is what the TT is about.

Reply to this Topic
apriliarsv998

Jul 05

TT + Duke

Fantastic! Go Adam and good luck in the TT.

Reply to this Topic
Jamie88

Jan 12

Jamie88 says:

Is this legal? Extremely jealous! :(

Reply to this Topic
bananabiker

Jan 11

bananabiker says:

very cool!

I would love to see a review on the triclore version....

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

Wow, some of the comments on here are rediculous. Do you guys wear high vis vests when out on your bikes?

I can tell you from experience that that is a steady run in the video, nothing untoward/dangerous is happening there. Seems like a steady run to me. I have definitely done that a whole lot quicker on my R6 in the many times I've visited the island. It's quite possible to progress over the mountain at a fast pace and be safe. I have followed behind certain bikers at 70ish mph and they look like they are going to crash. Wheras the quicker bikers look and are way more in control. It's all down to ability not just speed. Ride past your ability and you are way more likely to have an off.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices