You are in... Forums > General > General > new bike

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

johnlad1

Mar 11

johnlad1 says:

new bike

well i am now the proud owner of a h reg zzr 600 unfortunatly i failed my mod 2 this time round aparently i mad a car break whilst crossing a road between 2 junctions better look next time i hope ok so heres so pics for your veiwing pleasure

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 April 2012 19:38)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Nice bike

sorry to hear about the test outcome though:upset: have you tried specsavers?.

Seriously though, just put it down to experience and re-book your test asap.

Sh*t happens, tomorrows another day and it'll be yours.:smile

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
meatbaws

Jun 11

meatbaws says:

Nice bike

Nice bike mate, always the next time, get it booked right away and you'll nail it next time as you will already know what to expect.

Reply to this Topic
johnlad1

Mar 11

johnlad1 says:

already re booked

i think it was one of thos things where i was concentraing so much on shoulder checks and things i forgot to look infront of me properly

Reply to this Topic
meatbaws

Jun 11

meatbaws says:

Test

Hey shit happens, you've done the right thing by rebooking straight away, just relax don't get uptight about it and it'll all happen naturally

Reply to this Topic
princessvanvan

Jan 12

johnlad

nice bike like the paint work on it :smile sorry to here about ur mod 2 thats just unfortunate i wish u well for next time round iam sure ul do well all the best :biggrin: vv

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

bummer, bad luck

johnlad, at least u know the 'form' for the next time, sure you'll crack it then and get out on the new wheels in no time. :smile

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Johnlad

Lovin the new bike,you'll pass next time.Now you know what to expect and don't forget to look forward sometimes.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Congrats on the

...new wheels - looks great. :winkie: You are going to have a lot of fun on that.

Liking the unusual graphics. :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
oscarthegrouch

Oct 05

looks fookin nice

just keep an eye on them front brakes .....the thing that struck me with those bikes is the frame it is like it is made up out of girders ....feels strong little or no flex feeels like a vfr 400 or vfr 750 to ride just gotta watch not getting overly cocky down to the feeling you get from firing it out of corners etc .....cause it might bite you ....looks lovely by the way you have done well there ....o.t.g.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
Englishman

Oct 11

Englishman says:

Nice bike

There's no better incentive to pass your test that to have a cracking bike in the garage, just waiting for you. Good luck with the re-take: you'll piss it next time. Just don't forget to do the things you did right the first time on your second go!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle