Skip to content

General Triumph Motorcycle Questionnaire - Please add your thoughts to help a newbie out. General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Triumph Motorcycle Questionnaire - Please add your thoughts to help a newbie out.

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Giles56435

Apr 12

Giles56435 says:

Triumph Motorcycle Questionnaire - Please add your thoughts to help a newbie out.

First of all, hey guys. I am new to the forum, and am looking forward to learning a lot and hearing some great stories from those more experienced at riding than I am. I am currently riding a CBF 125 and looking to do my full test in the near future (as soon as I finish my final term in University). 

I am currently undertaking a business manufacture report concerning the Triumph motorcycle brand, focusing on their ongoing financial success in the current global economic climate. I was referred by my supervising lecturer to undertake a questionnaire concerning rider's current views of the brand, and what they assume to be the future for Triumph. Coming from a upbringing of Triumph owners, my view is quite bias in favor for the brand, but any thoughts you could provide me with for my research would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks for all your help in my assignment .

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X7YCG3B

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (29 April 2012 11:06)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

may be first

you should make sure the link works

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Done it

OK.. So... There has only ever been one Triumph I'd consider buying and that's the 675... and in all honesty it would not be a bike i'd buy.. it looks nice and the reviews are great.. it's undoubtedly a great track bike and this would be the only reason i'd ever buy one. But.. i've already got a track bike so it's never going to happen.

Not into tourers or big trailies.. or commuters.. just sport bikes.. and I don't like the 955 so that's that I guess. Shame.. but I think Trumpet have a long way to go before they'd have me as a cusyomer.. I dig on reliability and my Suzuki's never... ever let me down.. And my road bike's got 67,000 miles on it.. still just always starts and goes well.. How many triumph owners could say that???????????

Reply to this Topic
Matt83

Jul 11

Matt83 says:

Done it

Bit short though...  Are you sure that's all you need to know?

Reply to this Topic
mickster1

Jun 08

mickster1 says:

WHAT A LOAD OF SPAM :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle