Skip to content

Discuss This Jerez MotoGP: Stoner takes first win of 2012 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jerez MotoGP: Stoner takes first win of 2012

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Jerez MotoGP: Stoner takes first win of 2012

Reigning MotoGP champion Casey Stoner has taken his first race win of 2012 at Jerez today despite suffering from arm pump in the latter stages of the race. The start of the race saw some of the best racing seen in the premier class for a long time, with the first six riders all switching places as they battled for the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (29 April 2012 14:17)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Adeninja

Mar 10

Adeninja says:

Nice one Casey

well first win for Casey here well done and nice to see Carl so close to the podium , not a clue wats going on with Ben , as for Rossi think hes just riding safe to see hes contract out at Ducati,then go racing 4 wheels , hes given up on the ducati , ok hope im wrong but its starting to look like that , as for the CRT bikes cutting costs but blowing more engines up , just shows you where a lot the money goes in the works bikes making them engines last and be rocket ships

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Interesting fact on eurosport yesterday. Rossi has not beat Hayden in a race since Misano last year.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ha ha Pacey

My opinion of Buelligan has changed over time as his mask has slowly slipped. I used to think he was a paddock jock of some description - being an ex TT senior racer and all, then it transpired he was really a team manager, but only for a short while until I realised he's actually Carmelo Ezpeleta. Now I'm not so sure. Presently I have him down as either Bernie Eccelstone, or a fat sweaty bloke in a string vest that reeks of piss from Carlisle. I'm swinging more towards the later.

What an idiotic thing to say "I know for a fact.....

Reply to this Topic
Geepier

Jul 07

Geepier says:

Moto TT

Great race for three laps then turned into the usual time trial. What the fook has happened to the pinacle of bike racing? I fear sponsors are not gonna stick around if this is the shape of things to come. as in the 90's great for Honda, but WSB will take the cigar for bike racing with the actual grand prix racing coming from the lower classes. Its a sad day when F1 is boasting more overtaking and closer racing.

Reply to this Topic
DoomedDog

Jul 10

DoomedDog says:

Bradl

Another good showing from the young german and good to see he's not scared to get the elbows out if need be, and a superb ride from Cal, it's the raw pace he showed in WSBK with fast laps and qualifying times that would've put him fifth on the grid at the MotoGP race at Silverstone that got him into MotoGP and finally he's showing he definitely belongs.

But seeing Cal do so well in MotoGP makes it all the more frustrating Johnny Rea isn't there with him. Hopefully next year.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

sounds familiar ....

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/99260

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

ha ha nostro

Your not really very astute are you? I thought by now you would have known which country I am from.
Its not idiotic at all to say I know for a fact because I know what I have said is true and I dont really care what you or anyone else on here thinks.

A question for you.If Spies does not improve in a big way and is replaced next year who do you think will replace him?

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Stop having a Go

We are only 2 races in and people on this forum are trying to kick Rossi and Spies when they are down.

Things can and probably will turn round for them.

Rossi was the GOAT and is now struggling. Things often go that way.

Spies in 2010 IMHO (and I did state this, and was continually shot down for it) was overhyped and would never live up to all the hype.

He got a win and podiums. He will get more. Rossi also isn't done yet.

Surprise for me was Stoner. I really did think it would be an all Spanish affair.

Well done to Cal. Nearly a podium. When was the last time a Brit got a podium at the top level. Mackenzie??

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Rossi to replace Spies? Do be serious.

Reply to this Topic
ZEPH1100

Jul 06

ZEPH1100 says:

last brit podium

Jezzer Mcwilliams was the last brit podium, in the last season of the 500's I think.

Weldone Cal great ride, hopefully he will be the next.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices