Skip to content

Discuss This Jerez MotoGP: Stoner takes first win of 2012 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jerez MotoGP: Stoner takes first win of 2012

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Jerez MotoGP: Stoner takes first win of 2012

Reigning MotoGP champion Casey Stoner has taken his first race win of 2012 at Jerez today despite suffering from arm pump in the latter stages of the race. The start of the race saw some of the best racing seen in the premier class for a long time, with the first six riders all switching places as they battled for the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 April 2012 14:17)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ZEPH1100

Jul 06

ZEPH1100 says:

Cal

Dose anyone know if Cal is employed by Yamaha or Tech3?

Reply to this Topic
ZEPH1100

Jul 06

ZEPH1100 says:

who is he employed by then?

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

GREEDIEST OF ALL TIME..

wosi, is that really the best you can do ? Jeez what am I saying,Iv`e read some of your post`s,so ofcourse that`s the "only" thing you can do.  I didn`t realise this forum was a grammer test,wow,you`ve got your work cut out on here mate. A full time job for you,still, as an ex primary school history teacher it should be right up your street !    Iv`e only read 1 post of your`s that made sense,and I had pretty much written that myself,using different wording,but same idea and conclusion.                                                                 Same old same old from you,never answer any question that`s put the "yellow" dreamer`s way,from anyone.And why is that ?     Because, if you can`t find.it in your poxy reference book`s,{ and make it fit into yellowland }, you just write more crap.     You should jack it in mate,your a loser with NO idea about racing.      Oh sorry,was that stating the bleeding obvious ?    

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

GONE MISSING NOTICE

Has anyone seen a poor lost little soul called ELBOWZ?? has been calling himself YAMAHAGYTR since he forgot to take his meds.

He was last seen before the race at Jerez ,wondering the forum in his Chelsea shirt (and a nappy) eating a  cheeseburger and saying how awesome it was, and how Spies was gonna own Crutchlow and Dovi (bless) .Its not his fault he cant help it.

If you see him, please alert the men in white coats ,as they are quite worried because they know how upset he gets when he hasnt done his daily POO pencil drawing in his padded cell.

Please on back elbowz we miss you!!!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Cal's employer?

I thought everyone knew. Not really worth repeating.

Reply to this Topic
Zoggthefantastic

Sep 11

Doesn't seem to be having any difficulty here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drhbrVkYdDg&feature=youtube_gdata_player Of course that was back when they were nowhere near the limit. Infact I remember whole races where they would all just sit around holding each others cocks while people rode past on pushbikes. Btw Note the comment about dress rehearsal for the last lap, while since i heard that phrase. Oh and as if to proove my point he has a little look with no real hope just before the clip finishes.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

GONE MISSING NOTICE MUPPETCLEANER GO COY YOURSELF TOSSER. Spies who ?? I don't like any rider in MotoGP.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Actually I'm far more interested

in who Cal's employer will be 2013. Tech3, YMC, Ducati or Norton? The possibilities are endless, especially when you consider there are still 15 races to be run.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Elbowz

why are you in drag on your profile?

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

nostro-dum-ass ,

you are a dum-ass:lol:

Reply to this Topic