Skip to content

Discuss This Jerez MotoGP: Stoner takes first win of 2012 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jerez MotoGP: Stoner takes first win of 2012

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Jerez MotoGP: Stoner takes first win of 2012

Reigning MotoGP champion Casey Stoner has taken his first race win of 2012 at Jerez today despite suffering from arm pump in the latter stages of the race. The start of the race saw some of the best racing seen in the premier class for a long time, with the first six riders all switching places as they battled for the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (29 April 2012 14:17)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

I'm picking all forms of dying to be not nice Doohanfan

Why should we trust you specifically on the respiratory front - have you previously died in one of the aforementioned manners?

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

dying

Yes, an obvious logical flaw, I posted just before I went out, and should have said whilst all ways of dying are  unpleasant some would seem to be more so than others.

It goes back to a great line by alan jones, the australian f1 driver, who when going into the last race of 1981 (which he duly won) as the defending champion could not win the championship mathematically (by a matter of 1 point as I recall), and was asked which of the potential champions, carlos reutemann (his team-mate) or nelson piquet, he preferred to win; his reply was that this was akin to asking him to choose between having TB and cancer.   

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

keke rosberg

I was a big keke fan as well, and he is still very much alive I believe, as well as being nico's father I understand.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

keke rosberg

Keith richards and iggy pop are still alive also. There is a lot to be said for having intrinsically strong protoplasm.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

benny

Smoke all you like, take any other drugs you like (cigarettes are probably more dangerous and nicotine is definitely more addictive than any of them). Advertising cigarettes to children and unsophisticated people in the third world is what I object to.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

drugs

I am not advocating the use of heroin, crack cocaine, amphetamines (particularly injected), ecstasy or even marijuana either, although as I have said  I think adults should be allowed to choose their own poison if they wish, but statistically overwhelmingly the most adverse health effects from drugs are from the legal ones, tobacco and alcohol. Tobacco differs from alcohol ( apart from the fact that I personally like alcohol) in that there is no safe level of regular consumption.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices