Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Will Cal Crutchlow maintain his MotoGP form? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: Will Cal Crutchlow maintain his MotoGP form?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Will Cal Crutchlow maintain his MotoGP form?

Cal Crutchlow scored another brilliant fourth place in last weekend's MotoGP, making it three fourths in a row if you count the final race of last season. Is this enough to count as form? Can we officially get excited about a bonafide British front-runner yet?  pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (01 May 2012 15:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Pacey

Will look for it. It was on our Sky Sports Motogp coverage. Nick Harris was lost for words afterwards.

Reply to this Topic
draper12807

Feb 11

draper12807 says:

Well i can't see anyone behind him beating him (bar spies if he gets his act together and well dovi looks, after jerez, like he just wants to be in moto gp, bradl is still learning the bike). Will get a podium and maybe a win at silverstone if it is the usual weather. Next year he is in with a great shout of a factory yam seat if honda snap up marquez and pedrosa doesn't get it (it's about time repsol got rid of pedrosa for new talent ie marquez because it will have to be a spanish rider, because pedrosa will of had 6 years on the bike and not taken a title) and spies continues on his current path.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

motogp

Give the bloke a break . The crutchrocket has only had  2 races this season , wait till mid season and then see how he is doing . :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

It's early days yet, but I'll go out on a limb and say he'll come 4th in the championship this year, and will be riding Ben Spies' bike in 2013.

Reply to this Topic
bruce1937

Jul 11

bruce1937 says:

Didn't answer the silly poll.

But I hope he continues with his progression and develops into a top level racer (alien for those that like the expression) he is certainly showing great potential. Bradders to replace Cal? would have to be the dumbest move by any team.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

motogp

yes , bradders isnt doing so well , scott ( mr sideways ) reading though! , seems to have got to grips with his moto2 bike.:lol:

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

HE`S STILL A BRIT BUT,...

A podium is a realistic proposition at least once this season and probably twice, { Silverstone and Assen },most likely.I really hope so, it has been a while !    And what`s even more impressive is the level needed to get a podium is so much higher than it has been for donkey`s year`s.Probably since the Rainey,Lawson and Schwantz era,so a podium anywhere would be awesome.

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

Why have a silly poll about it?? He'll do his best and that's all you can ask for and I wish him well whilst he is doing it.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Bruce1937

I'm with you on that, why the hell has tech3 already got a contract for Brad Smith ? I want Brad in GP but not at the expense of Cal and if he replaces Dovi, well that's very questionable too.

Reply to this Topic
adam15holden

Aug 11

adam15holden says:

Cal has been riding really well. Spies should be worried.

However, Cal will have his work cut out getting on the podium as Stoner, Lorenzo and Dani are a class above. But if one of them comes off, he seems most likely to pick up the pieces.

Also, he will have tokeep improving as Spies will no doubt sort his problems, Bautista will get better and better, Dovi is going to get his head around the Yam at some point and Nicky seems to be enjoying riding the Duke.

Thoughts?

Cheers.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices