Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Will Cal Crutchlow maintain his MotoGP form? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: Will Cal Crutchlow maintain his MotoGP form?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Will Cal Crutchlow maintain his MotoGP form?

Cal Crutchlow scored another brilliant fourth place in last weekend's MotoGP, making it three fourths in a row if you count the final race of last season. Is this enough to count as form? Can we officially get excited about a bonafide British front-runner yet?  pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (01 May 2012 15:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

CAL....

I like Cal and i know Cal sinds he won the world SS title with Yamaha.

he gives all he has.

i hope he can no i know he can maintain his speed all year.

i hope cal can get that factory ride!

Reply to this Topic
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

Whan was the last Brit to win a GP? back to Sheene? I know the last Brit to stand on the podium was McWilliams in 2000....he's an Ulsterman, right?

Reply to this Topic
grapple

Dec 08

grapple says:

This sundays race was made really worth watching for one reason Cal Crutchlows amazing performance he has so much determination & talent maybe someone in authority will now give him the bike he needs to achive his goal.....

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

cthwaites

Whan was the last Brit to win a GP?

Scott Redding, Donington Park 2008 :biggrin:. Youngest ever.

But as i guess your'e talking 'Blue Riband' class then i won't answer. It's just too damn painful bud :upset:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Pacey

Think you will find it was Bradders mate

Reply to this Topic
leso253

Oct 11

leso253 says:

give the man the chance to get the best from the bike he rides now,and dont bull him up or knock him to much and you will see his true potential,because if you give him that, and yamaha then give him the works bike he has the talent to be the 2014 world champ` [TAKE IT IN YOUR STRIDE CAL AS YOU CAN DO THIS]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Chris

In relation to the question, Reddings win occured before Bradders, therefore 'closer' in relation to the last win by a Brit. Should've made myself clearer bud.

Reply to this Topic
Bruno21

Feb 12

Bruno21 says:

Bad pool

I think Cal can retain this form in Motogp,but I also think that is a bad pool,compare Cal with JT is very bad,JT never did a podium in Motogp not even a result in the top five so I think Cal has more talent than JT.

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Don't know if you guys got the interview that we got down here straight after the race, but he launched into a scathing attack on Nick Harris and Gavin Emmett for writing him off and suggesting he'd lose the ride. Didn't sound happy.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

vtwin

Any links bud?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale