Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Will Cal Crutchlow maintain his MotoGP form? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: Will Cal Crutchlow maintain his MotoGP form?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Will Cal Crutchlow maintain his MotoGP form?

Cal Crutchlow scored another brilliant fourth place in last weekend's MotoGP, making it three fourths in a row if you count the final race of last season. Is this enough to count as form? Can we officially get excited about a bonafide British front-runner yet?  pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (01 May 2012 15:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Hay!!....Aquarius

I just read your post backwards , and it was far more intresting......:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

HEY WHAT`S OCCURING ?

Anything going on this weekend ?

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Oz

I've not yet been there but i'd happily give it a go one day. English speaking, love sport and a better climate. 

Sounds good. 

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Living Abroad

Living Abroad, this is a great experience and I have done it previously for a few years. However that is just living as an Expat.

Emigration. That is a different story. No way.

Barry Sheene had his reasons for moving to Australia from the UK.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

El Paso Texas would be more ideal for me love to go there :)

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

revnev7

Looking foward to this weekends motogp , gonna be intresting . cal top 5 anyone?:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

3 4th's...........

............now time to stick it on the podium. Cal P3.

Jerez was a good result for him but the way he got it impressed me. Stuck with Dani (but looked quicker imo), less than 3secs behind the winner and got the fastest lap.

With the 'possibility' of Benny's post's re-Spies and Dovi coming true, maybe a podium will make Yamaha look Cal's way? An extra incentive for Cal. 

Anyway, he's going to finish on the steps one time this season so why not this Sunday. Go Cal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Reply to this Topic
AdieMonk

Jul 09

AdieMonk says:

Adam15Hold-on!

"We all know only one guy on the face of this planet who can do that"....

Possibly not true really is it?  If it were Ducati should just pack their toys up and fuck off home.  A more accurate (and less Stoner-biased) statement would be "We all know only one guy on this planet has done that to date" which leaves scope for someone other than the current riders at Ducati.

Granted Rossi has not acheived anything on the Ducati, which is a major disappointment for many people, and yes some people are having difficulty in accepting that Rossi can't do what Stoner could do on the Ducati, but lauding Stoner as the only person on the planet with the capability of riding the Ducati appears a little blinkered and short-sighted.

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Heart or Head ?

Much as I would like to see Cal continue his exxcellent run I think once his competiters get into the seaso ( Spies and Dovi ) then i think the chances of a podium seem remote.

BUT

Heres hoping Im wrong 

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

PC

He just needs to keep his head calm , on the first lap or 2 ( easy for us to say ) . I think Herve got a bit of a shock at the first couple of laps from cal .

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices