Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Will Cal Crutchlow maintain his MotoGP form? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: Will Cal Crutchlow maintain his MotoGP form?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Will Cal Crutchlow maintain his MotoGP form?

Cal Crutchlow scored another brilliant fourth place in last weekend's MotoGP, making it three fourths in a row if you count the final race of last season. Is this enough to count as form? Can we officially get excited about a bonafide British front-runner yet?  pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (01 May 2012 15:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

Cals a character for sure but I think one or two of you are getting carried away. I happen to think he is on a great bike thats working well for him and pushing him on a bit. Dovi Pedrosa Spies Hayden all better riders. Cals not a front runner

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

grayzx7r

sadly , i think you could be right . Shame really , couse cal looks really focused and fired up right now .

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

MrNumber

Cals a character for sure but I think one or two of you are getting carried away.

Short memory bud? Can't remember what Cals 'performances' were like last season? It's his second season at this level, 2x 4th places, P3 in quali, 1 fastest lap, hanging on the tail of an Alien and Dani aside, bossing the riders you mention!!!

'Getting carried away'......................Really?

Reply to this Topic
davemolly

May 05

davemolly says:

I can only see one major hurdle for Cal and that is whether the bike gets developed along with the factory machines. Remember Melandri on the Hayate? Awesome at the beginning of the season but riding around at the back after a season with no bike development. If Cal gets the support then why shouldn't he maintain this great start.

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

er, Aquarius

Where did you get your information from? An almanac from the early 1900's?? Considering by law kids have to go to school until age 15 or 16 in most states I would say it's a lie that "In the US, 60% have NEVER read a book of any kind".

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

rawdawg

He, he, he , lol .

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

RawDawg

Considering by law kids have to go to school until age 15 or 16 in most states I would say it's a lie that "In the US, 60% have NEVER read a book of any kind".

The 60% were too busy cleaning their guns.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

aquarius

Your on about whining did you read your posting ?,Firstly ,Mr Stoner, I for one agree totally with you that his talent and ability is without question, and Mr Rossi is showing how good he was was on the duke, but I never doubted that at the time,I wish he would brighten up a bit in interview mode but thats my only gripe,I remember Casey fom being a 14year old cutting his teeth where was it now, oh yeah, here in the bsb support programme ,Didn't a chap called Bayliss race here too ?,But I am sure you can remember Gardner and Doohan,not the best advert for fun and charisma were they, and poms whinging ? Wayne was known as whinging wayne over here ,can't think why !,Yes our last great hero Barry Sheene bless him did go to live in oz but I think that was more to do with the tax man than the weather and his joints,cant blame him ,Cal lives in the isle of man btw for the same reason,And Toseland ,yes we slated him for his moto gp performances was that wrong ?, I thought he failed miserably ,it was moto gp, not britains got talent,And yes I agree with you the american eagle is losing height fast,as for the majority of brits wanting to live in oz not sure about that or the immigration control,all I know is a lot of the brits that lived there originally were not that keen to go and the border control wasn't so good back then,but we do need to follow the current example I agree,also just to apologise for your thinking eveyone here and america is retarded in someway ,you must watch the jeremy kyle and springer shows where having half a set of teeth makes you above average,but we are not all like that,final point we have had a long wait for the like of Cal and we may be shouting to loud to soon ,I hope not but I  for one am going to run with it and enjoy the moment and wish him all the best,but to use the great Casey as a benchmark, being able to lap faster than him in a race he won on a b grade bike is no mean feat,the man himself rated his performance and he doesnt dish out unjusified praise, that will do me for now,hope my posting is of a level you don't find to inferior to read,oh and guess what my starsign is ?!!

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Ha ha ha ha

"er, Aquarius, Where did you get your information from? An almanac from the early 1900's??"

Its not from an almanac.....aquarius IS from the early 1900's. Judging by the bitterness shown in his last post I'd say he's still a little upset by the enforced deportation down under!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

hmm

I guess 1000cc engines suit him better than the 800cc era.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices