Skip to content

Ask an Expert Drop down sun visor? Clothing

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Clothing > Drop down sun visor?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

debthehog

Sep 11

debthehog says:

Drop down sun visor?

Hi

What are your thoughts on internal drop down sun visors? Are they worth having? I was looking at the HJC
Ta

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (03 May 2012 09:10)

Post a message in Clothing

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MarcusMarsh

Aug 09

MarcusMarsh says:

Sun visors

On some helmets they rattle, which would annoy the hell out of me.  Neither of my helmets have them.  However, we have just bought an AGV for my girfriend which is fitted with an internal visor and this one seems OK. 

Reply to this Topic
gingerB

Aug 09

gingerB says:

Drop Downs

Wouldn't be without one - wish more full face lids had them.  Especially in UK when the sun keeps going in and out all the bloody time - I LOVE EM :smiley:

Reply to this Topic
DazLoczy

Apr 12

DazLoczy says:

Airoh Mathise

My flip face Airoh has one and even though I had been warned off getting one from many mates (as they claim it works loose and falls down by itself) I've had it for three years and not experienced any problems or 'rattling'.  If it's built well then it should be a great addition, it certainly beats having to stop to put shades on every time the sun peaks out from behind the clouds.  If you don't like it you can normally remove them anyway.

Reply to this Topic
debthehog

Sep 11

debthehog says:

Sun visor

Thanks for your thoughts.  I bought a BKS (J and S own make) and it's great, a good fit and just over £100

Reply to this Topic
swissheavy

Jun 12

swissheavy says:

Sun visor

I have a Nolan open face helmet with a drop down sun visor. It's superb and looks great. The noise I suffer is wind noise. No rattling.

Reply to this Topic
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

swissheavy

eat less fibre and you should suffer less wind noise.

Reply to this Topic
LEO61

Aug 08

LEO61 says:

Visor

I bought the Scorpion Exo 900, with a drop down sun visor. I suffer no rattling, or any other issues for that matter !! A really useful piece of kit. :biggrin::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
Shaun25

Mar 12

Shaun25 says:

my shark lid has one, it can be abit temperamental coming down sometimes, but ive not noticed any rattling.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices