Skip to content

Discuss This We knew BMWs were good but… General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > We knew BMWs were good but…

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

We knew BMWs were good but…

BMW is reportedly being sued by a man who claims he was left with a permanent erection after riding one of its bikes. Californian Henry Wolf says he was left with an erection for two years after a four-hour ride on a ‘ridge-like seat’. He has been left ‘unable to engage in sexual activity, which is causing him substantial emotional...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (04 May 2012 12:03)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
davdamos

Feb 08

davdamos says:

best quote ever

A BMW source said: “I don’t think it will stand up in court.”

Brilliant :-)

Reply to this Topic
olly8000

Apr 07

olly8000 says:

Crotch Rocket !

I've heard the expression 'crotch rocket' being used by car drivers before but never has it been so relevant until now (apart from the actual bike he was riding) I hope he gets his point accross in court and that the magistrate takes a firm grip of the sitiuation otherwise his case might get thrown out leaving him feeling flacid and let down.....

Reply to this Topic
jollyboy

Sep 11

jollyboy says:

Priapism is a nasty, nasty thing. If untreated it can lead to your knob dropping off. However I don't see how he can sue BMW for a couple of reasons. Firstly they didn't make the seat, and secondly the bike is twenty years old. If, in twenty years, this hasn't happened to a single other owner I can't see how he can claim BMW were in some way negligent. Likewise Corbin have sold millions of their hideously ugly seats over the decades and I've never heard of a similar case. Sounds like he's being taken for a ride by his lawyers to me, but then this is the USA and people win some ridiculous lawsuits over there.

Reply to this Topic
Somersetblue

Feb 12

Somersetblue says:

BMW will get shafted by the US court & given a stiff fine

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

What a Cock up.

Reply to this Topic
gremlinbyname

Apr 12

I think a few conservative councillors will be complaining of painful erections this week :)

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

In this age of crazy litigation I can believe that this muppet would try it on.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

if he wins........

it would be "HARD ON" bmw.

Reply to this Topic
muncemeister

Oct 11

muncemeister says:

Oh

so it stands for Bloody Massive Wang!:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
v2kiwi

Mar 04

v2kiwi says:

hopefully the judge

will laugh at him and throw it out of court, It,s because of tosser,s like this we live in a world of bullshit claims that make it impossible for grass roots events to happen, in the end we all miss out. Flog the bastard.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices