Skip to content

Discuss This Estoril MotoGP: Stoner leads dry second practice MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Estoril MotoGP: Stoner leads dry second practice

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Estoril MotoGP: Stoner leads dry second practice

Casey Stoner tops the times from Friday free practice at Estoril. The dry second practice session of the day allowed the Australian Repsol Honda rider to post a time of 1:38.396. Yamaha's Ben Spies was second quickest, after heading the times in the damp morning session. Britain's Cal Crutchlow was third fastest by just .025 seconds, and lapped faster than the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (04 May 2012 15:33)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

@BH

I wouldn't say Cal is loosing his cool? I found his tweet a little amusing. Where has this very likeable Dovi come from, you are the only one that is bumming him off. He chats absolute shit, has a stupid goaty and is getting beaten by his team mate. I think someone getting a little annoyed that cal is beating Dovi hands down. Ouch!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

You may not have noticed Chris

but that's a great big wooden spoon Benny's holding in his hand and wielding in a circular motion. An entirely different type of wooden spoon to the one Buelligan's holding limply in his hands.

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Fly fishing

I think Benny's fly fishing and iv'e taken the bate! all harmless fun though

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Dovi's loosing it

Style and Substance. Well Dovi has never really had any style with that gruff of a hog on his chin and the substance just isn't there i think once Cal whoops his ass for a third time Dovi will loose the plot all together and get replaced and the end of the year with no where to go. That is my prediction for 2012

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

wheres Pampers?

sorry elbows hiding these days? seems to have disappeared along with Spies talent. Fifth alien my arse.

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Talent

Dovi's seems to be dispersing whereas Cal's is building up nice and steady. Yeah Dovi is number 3 in the world but he definitely wont be at the end of the season, he sure isn't putting in the performance of a worlds No 3. maybe that goatee has something to do with it i swear his head looks another foot longer!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Consistent Yes

but time will be his enemey as his perforamces get weaker and weaker after every race meet! but the rest of these attributes you have mentioned are not summing up Dovi are they? Have you gotten mixed up? High class - mmm no not really. Stylish - HA! Nice - Actually not, quite two faced. Police - Suppose so - Honest - far from it

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Little wager Benny boy

Right i bet you Cal will out perform Dovi this qualifying sesh and will be in for a shout for a front row. Dovi will finish 6th and might take a tumble (because of the jealousy he has for cal).

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

hahaha

Funny guy funny guy. Change of topic now does anyone now what issue Pedrosa had with his first bike in FP3 apparently he had a bit of a moment and pulled over. hope the Honda's aren't getting more engine issues.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Benny

Think Lorenzo's just bitchslapped hugelean after last nights comment.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices