General EDL Vs. UAF, Luton May 5th General

You are in... Forums > General > General > EDL Vs. UAF, Luton May 5th

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Reincarnhate

Jul 11

Reincarnhate says:

EDL Vs. UAF, Luton May 5th

The EDL is marching in Luton this saturday, and the UAF (Unite Against Fascism) are going to be on the counter-offensive. whereas I wholly agreed with the EDL's message (Mission Statement | English Defence League) (Their REAL message), I detest the skin-head thugs who join the organisation specifically to A) spread racial hatred and B) start completely unjustified violence.

You can guarantee that the 'EDL Members' that show up will turn it into a violent brawl, and the UAF will take the moral high-ground, lick their wounds and spread the usual propaganda that all people opposed to islamofacism in the UK are violent thugs.

I'm a liberal by standing, but people like Anjem Choudary need to be sent somewhere else. If you want Sharia law you can go to Saudi as far as we care.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (04 May 2012 23:14)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

oooooooooooooohhhhhhh

your going to upset the lily livered amongst us saying things like this, 50 years from now history will tell the truth, its happening but all this fisticuffs nonsense in the streets solves nothing.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

edl

bunch of shit stirring neo nazis who get decent peoples concerns blown into hand wringing by the shit bags who try to defend whats really going on .

Reply to this Topic
Reincarnhate

Jul 11

Reincarnhate says:

Precisely

As far as the mainstream media are concerned, if you're supportive of the EDL you're a racist and a xenophobe, although I personally have no problem with muslims, I have a problem with islamofacism.

I danced with joy when Islam4UK was proscribed as a terrorist organisation and banned from meeting.

Reply to this Topic
Reincarnhate

Jul 11

Reincarnhate says:

the EDL

actually have a good mission statement, it's just the skinheads who fill up it's ranks that make it look like a bunch of Neo-nazis.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

and i agree with

the EDL

actually have a good mission statement, it's just the skinheads who fill up it's ranks that make it look like a bunch of Neo-nazis.

Reply to this Topic
Reincarnhate

Jul 11

Reincarnhate says:

though

the UAF are a bunch of wussy multiculturalists who are so afraid of offending anyone they'd probably lick anjem choudary's shoes if he asked them too...

submission to fanatacism is still fanatacism.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

submission to fanatacism is still fanatacism

but they are allowed it, we as mere indigenous populace are basically not allowed to say boo to a goose for fear of being hi jacked as a racist, the easy way out for the lily livered, who do not or will not see the bigger picture until its too late.

Reply to this Topic
Reincarnhate

Jul 11

Reincarnhate says:

whenever

I think of organised Islam, I think of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl8g8S6F3do

Reply to this Topic
lesleyh

Aug 09

lesleyh says:

Good luck to them. Though sadly I don't think the true message will come across. The EDL and their supporters will always be portrayed as ignorant, skin headed thugs. An awful lot of people are afraid to speak the truth! Why?

I await Kams reply with anticipation! :wink:
Look, it's that sarcastic winkie smilie lmao :ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
lesleyh

Aug 09

lesleyh says:

Where's Weasel when you want him, he'd of loved this debate :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale