Skip to content

Discuss This Estoril MotoGP: Stoner victorious MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Estoril MotoGP: Stoner victorious

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Estoril MotoGP: Stoner victorious

Current MotoGP champion Casey Stoner dominated at Estoril today to take his second victory in a row onboard his Repsol Honda and his first ever win at the Portugese circuit. Stoner lead from start to finish, leading second place finisher Jorge Lorenzo comfortably. Stoner's team-mate Dani Pedrosa finished third. Brit Cal Crutchlow again had a batte with Tech 3 team-mate Andrea Dovizioso, this...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (06 May 2012 14:32)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Not surprised at all...

Preziosi says the guys won't have the full upgrade package until Laguna Seca. WTF! They have no chance of getting anywhere near the Jap mfrs when it takes them half a season to give the riders what they've asked for. Bon Voyage, Rossi...

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

well that worked

Thought that would get you lot wound up!

Bulto believe what you want about settings etc and Ducati giving Rossi a boot up the backside!

Do any of you want Ducati to improve enough to challenge at the front because it does not sound like it to me.
Moto GP needs Ducati to challenge the Hondas and Yamahas.

Yes Rossi and Burgess have struggled since he first rode the bike and they said some stupid things but they are a dedicated team and a lot of time and money has been spent on this project and they will not give up till they have tried everything that they and Ducati are capable of and good luck to them.

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

Thought you were a bit brighter than that snoopy .

Spies is the problem not his bike same goes with the Ducati it's had so many different version's  the very experienced crew as you say don't know where to start.

Red bike won't finish up the front untill your hero stop's complaining and ride the  bike the way it need's to be ridden.

So go dig a hole and bury your bone on that one

Reply to this Topic
tris123

Feb 09

tris123 says:

kinda bored

Ducati are a joke and Rossi was a complete idiot moving to them.  Motogp with the exception of Cal (only reason for me watching it) is looking to be a re-run of last year.  You can’t have a world championship with only four competitive bikes it’s a complete nonsense.  In fact it’s worse than that because two of the four riders aren’t contenders.   Not sure what’s going on with Spies and what the hell are Honda doing with Pedrosa, that guy is never going to win a motogp world championship.  Boy do I miss Simo.

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

Ducati don't have any good riders need to start fresh you know get rid of the old junk around the garage .

Same as people put there old dogs down when they get senile

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

End of the road!

Wosi, if the factory have gone fkn nowhere with the unlimited durry money they've thrown down the shitter so far, what makes you think AUDI dollars are gonna change things? Man, I didn't actually think you could get any dumber, but you're pulling out all stops my friend!

Fooligan272, whether we want Ducati/Flossi back at the front is irrelevant, cause simply, it ain't happening and I'll tell yer what, watching fknuckles like you trying to convince the rest of us that the world is still flat isn't a bad compromise. Keep it up! Hahaha... And remember, you thrown all your coin and single dimensioned reputation after one single rider, so when he's gone (the end of the year?), you'll have even less credibility as you do now. And I thought that was impossible too! Hahaha...

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

I'm just reading between the lines Wosi you know read something then fill in the gaps the way you like it to be heard  good advice ball licker.

Burgess can fix the Ducati in 80 secs remember only problem is he hasn't told any one when to start the stopwatch. It's been a while since those champs won a title in fact the top two haven''t won a race in a while either . But hey I bet you been watching Moto Gp since the first episode of Lassie.

Problem is mate If you were as good as you say on motogp knoweledge you wouldn't be posting the crap you post on here

Reply to this Topic
discoBiskit

Apr 11

discoBiskit says:

Such a beautiful train wreck. It gets better every week.

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

Grasping at straws weeni , Your assuming shit again" What if "they did this "what if they did that"It is what it is mate and at the moment the Ducati Rossi is a joke. I'm proud to shake my orange poms poms and back him with cash are you ready to back your yellow panties?

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

in defence of burgess

He said it would take 80 seconds to fix the specific pumping on corner exit he was seeing on some of the Pramac ducatis, saying it looked like the bikes just weren't set up correctly for what the riders were trying to do.

And in defence of Preziosi the carbon fibre monocoque was worth a shot, and the main problem was that Ducati didn't spend enough time or money developing it in 2009/10. Completely new concept and design, you'd think they'd budget to go through several iterations before it started to work. Stoner certainly liked it most of the time, his main complaint being that it had a narrow setup window, and when the setup wasn't right it just plain sucked. Hiring Rossi and Burgess with their japanese prejudices was a bad move in hindsight, they never understood anything about the bike and all concerned looked like headless chickens for the entire season. Preziosi has done a pretty good job considering he's starting from scratch again.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices