Skip to content

Discuss This Oulton Park BSB: Walker wins wet first race British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Oulton Park BSB: Walker wins wet first race

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Oulton Park BSB: Walker wins wet first race

Bournemouth Pr1mo Kawasaki rider Chris Walker has taken his 21st race victory in BSB in wet conditions at Oulton Park today. Walker last won a BSB race at Brands Hatch in 2000. It was Shane Byrne who got to the holeshot and opened up a comfortable lead of three seconds ahead of Tyco Suzuki's Josh Brookes. Yesterday's race winner Tommy Hill was...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (07 May 2012 14:06)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
siiimon93

Apr 11

siiimon93 says:

Nice one stalker!

But i tell you what, im getting right fucked off with this bloody rain, its everywhere!

Reply to this Topic
wesley01

Feb 10

wesley01 says:

well done walker and kawasaki!! BSB and WSB are doing the business!

Reply to this Topic
Strokey

Sep 02

Strokey says:

Go Chris, stalk those bitches!!!!

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Wow Chris

What an achievent for Chris at 40!!!

I didn't think I would see the day. It just shows that Leecho was right all along and Walker can still do the business.

I just wish I could have been there to it as Oulton is my Local Circuit.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

robtz

just got back from oulton, my local track to only 10mins up the rd, that as made my yr, seeing stalker win another race, amazing racing all day, and yesterday, hope we have some more rain at some of the other rounds, and chris gets in the shootout lol.

Reply to this Topic
Strokey

Sep 02

Strokey says:

Anyone know when this race will be televised on terrestrial tv?

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

strokey

think itv4 show it on a wednesday night.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

Great result for him and the team.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

leecho

I knew you would be pleased with this Leecho ,He told me he was pleased with the bike but I dont't think he expected this ,Cadwell should be a great round for him too possibly,Like yourself I still believed he had got this in him ,His time with the Rob Crap set up like many other riders did him no favours, that team just chewed riders up and spat them out ,list them when your bored and you will see what i mean,There will be those that crow it was only the conditions, but give him the tackle and he would be up there on a regular basis, you don't pass riders of the quality he did without skill and guts ,for the doubters out there swallow that result.and as for Chris well done it couldnt of been more deserved and ,I for one can't be anything but pleased fpr the man,This season is showing what those expensive toys did for some riders,Brilliant result !!

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Missed it Gutted

I always and I mean always go to Oulton for the May Bank Holiday Race. I spent much of my youth at Oulton watching Fogarty, Carter etc.

Gutted to have missed it (working away).

Still I had the excellent BSB Radio on in the Office On Line.

Go Chris.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices