Skip to content

Discuss This Oulton Park BSB: Walker wins wet first race British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Oulton Park BSB: Walker wins wet first race

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Oulton Park BSB: Walker wins wet first race

Bournemouth Pr1mo Kawasaki rider Chris Walker has taken his 21st race victory in BSB in wet conditions at Oulton Park today. Walker last won a BSB race at Brands Hatch in 2000. It was Shane Byrne who got to the holeshot and opened up a comfortable lead of three seconds ahead of Tyco Suzuki's Josh Brookes. Yesterday's race winner Tommy Hill was...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (07 May 2012 14:06)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Great Stuff

This result is, for me, the result of the weekend across all championships. I'm chuffed to bits for Chris and here's hoping there's more to come. They'll be rocking in The Mapperley tonight!!

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

thestig08

cheers mate, chris deserved that win, he rode the wheels of it, i am man enough to say i shed a tear for him at donnington in 2000, and today when he climed the rostrum, just showed today he is the fans fav, they went mad.

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Could be a Contender

Maybe he is still a contender for a top  6 place, on the right equipment and it looks like the PR1 Kawasaki is more then caperable of getting him into that position.

I started to doubt Chris in 2007, when he was on the Suzuki and couldn't seem to get the results on what was a competitive bike.

Just shows, I was wrong.

The title will be between, Hill, Haga and Byrne. I see Laverty surprsingly is not challenging for wins.

Reply to this Topic
zoobaz

Oct 10

zoobaz says:

Go Chris!

Great Result!

JamieG - in the Bread and Bitter too mate :)

Baz

Reply to this Topic
ruxxy

Oct 09

ruxxy says:

Great win

Fantastic win for Chris, does anyone know the record held for the longest gap between BSB wins? This must be close?

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

zoobaz

A fine, fine establishment, maximum respec' duck

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Must've been

..a nervy last few laps for Chris!!!

Well done Stalker.... back with a bang!!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Leecho

Yes I was there that day too it was soul destroying ,But your right, he is a firm favourite with the fans and for good reason ,you couldn't meet a nicer bloke and he loves his racing,Rutter is of the same character ,i don't know what you think to Cal but he is a bloke you can talk to and he will give you an honest answer,BSB is again proving to be the best watch in racing at present ,All we need is some sunshine at all the events it seems motogp ,wsb and bsb are all suffering this "drought",once again well done Chris and thanks for that magic moment yesterday  

Reply to this Topic
DESMOHEAD

Aug 03

DESMOHEAD says:

GOOD ON YOU CHRIS!

You must be chuffed. I'm downunder now but I still have my Suzuki "Stalker" tea mug that I bought at Brands years ago.

This is the best news I'll have until Rossi wins on the Duc.

Reply to this Topic
olly8000

Apr 07

olly8000 says:

Held my breath

What a ride and well deserved win couldn't happen to a nicer bloke, yet again BSB makes for great racing and viewing in both race 1 and 2 and an awesome ride by Nitro on the Sunday, goes to prove having the big bucks doesn't always mean you get the best racing and besides who needs traction control anyway lol

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices