Skip to content

Discuss This Oulton Park BSB: Byrne takes first win of 2012 British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Oulton Park BSB: Byrne takes first win of 2012

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Oulton Park BSB: Byrne takes first win of 2012

Rapid Solicitors Kawasaki rider Shane Byrne has taken his first victory of 2012 in the third and final race at Oulton Park today in dry conditions. Byrne, who led for the majority of the second race earlier today, didn't get off to the best of starts as it was team-mate Stuart Easton who arrived at the first corner in the lead. Hill...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (07 May 2012 17:02)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

BSB The Best

BSB is first choice (always).

No more overseas races, it's BSB only for me now. Sounds like another great weekend at Oulton. Must make it in July to Oulton.

Reply to this Topic
siiimon93

Apr 11

siiimon93 says:

shakey

I would love to see him on the crt bike to see what he can do compared to james, who i must admit has disapointed so far. But good luck to both of them!

Reply to this Topic
siiimon93

Apr 11

siiimon93 says:

Couldnt agree more mate!

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

lets hope

shakey turns down the ride on that pile off sh!t, dont no what bird was on in that interview, but they cant of found all the drugs in his truck, i know he puts a lot into the sport, but he is a tossa.

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Benny

Spot on comments regarding Tommy Bridewell. A great rider with excellent potential. He is also managing not to bin the thing anymore.

If Paul Bird wants Shakey on the bike then why not, he is the boss. Ellison is caperable of winning at BSB level on the right bike and lets not forget that.

Reply to this Topic
george shuttleworth

May 04

Paul birds comment on stoner..."well stoner has chatter bur he still manages to win" Yeah good point birdy... But I think that being On a HRC Honda has something to do with that.. Or is he so far up his own ass he thinks his CRT's up for winning races ?? You've got to admire the guy for what he puts into motorcycle racing but he is an arrogant prick. I know someone who knows him from rallying and he says the same about him..

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

off topic

but if Hill wins the championship this year could we see the Swan Yamaha team move up to WSBK? seems like the team have got the R1 sorted even without the electronics. Would be great to see Hill and Haga in a Yamaha team in WSBK

As for Birdy what a bruised up old codger he is, dumping ellison and blaming him rather than the POS bike his team have produced.

Reply to this Topic
tris123

Feb 09

tris123 says:

shakey in motogp

Let’s hope for a wet race so he can get a bit closer to the front.  Only chance a CRT bike has got.  Be fantastic to see him back in motogp, just a pity he never got a competitive ride last time.  Then again BSB is a much more exciting championship these days.  Brands last year, fuck me that was a finale.

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

benny mate

i think the posts before (including yours) have given ol bird man the proper dishing he deserves. in no fricking way i am a fan of him nor do i admire what he has done to ellison, but spouting more acid isnt my kind of style.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices