You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Bike accessories > Ninja 250r exhaust

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

asoe209

May 12

asoe209 says:

Ninja 250r exhaust

Can any one recommend an exhaust for a ninja 250r 2010 upwards. To give the bike more of an aggressive sound?

I know nothing about brands or names when it comes to this kind of thing.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (07 May 2012 23:54)

Post a message in Bike accessories

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MarcusMarsh

Aug 09

MarcusMarsh says:

Exhaust

Unless the one fitted to the bike actually needs replacement stick with it.  Most of us tend to only keep smaller machines for short periods of time to develop our  skillls and build up some NCB before moving onto something bigger.  Therefore, any money that you throw at the bike in terms of accessories or upgrades will be quickly lost.  (Save it towards your next bike)  Wait until you have a bigger bike that you are likely to keep for longer.  Any investment you them make in the bike will be more worthwhile.  

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Good

advice from mm but if your going to do it take a look at

http://www.mtcexhausts.co.uk/

Good Luck

KCMC:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
Hackey

Mar 11

Hackey says:

Ninja

Hi 

I had a Ninja 250r and the scorpion exhaust for it was immense, sounded like a 600

Reply to this Topic
Andy949494

Feb 08

Andy949494 says:

Watch your insurance...

Even I thought that the 250R exhaust was too quiet  (Nobody ever used to hear me coming when I was filtering probably the only bike that is almost as quiet is the CBF125. The Deau was much louder!) but watch your insurance. When I investigated it for mine the broker was demanding lots of technical information that I couldn't possibly give without running the bike on a dyno (to prove that it wasn't changing the registration class of the bike) and was likely to impose restrictions (I'm over 40 and have had an unrestricted license for many years). I would recommend phoning up your insurance company first...
When I investigated it there were a number of exhausts from the usual suspects. Check if they are full systems and if they require any other changes. If you go on youtube you can hear them too...
As Marcus says you might be better off saving your money towards a new bike.
Andy.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices