Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: Stoner is in another league MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: Stoner is in another league

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: Stoner is in another league

British rider Cal Crutchlow believes it will be tough for Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa to wrestle the MotoGP title away from Casey Stoner in 2012 based on the reigning world champion's recent victories in Jerez and Estoril. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team rider reckons the Aussie is ‘in another league at the minute’ after Stoner triumphed with a brilliant...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 May 2012 09:57)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

A warm pond a very long time ago

Do you mean no show is Stoner?  He wasn't raised by Dingo's.  Of this I am quite certain.  I do agree on the smarts reference though - not gonna win a Pulitzer, but he doesn't need to does he?  I also don't get how I can be Irrationally mean about Dovi and yet you can be mean about No Show?  There is some rationale to my thinking - Psychologically, people tend to dis-trust people with longer faces.  Every day you step out of the house (I assume you do when the Singer Songwriter cheques need cashing or you need to buy some cigarettes), your eyes are in overdrive (primarily for threats - it's an evolution thing) and you can't justify why you do or don't like someone on sight.  It's hardwired into your brain.  So for me not to like Dovi, is backed up by 4.5 billion years of Evo.  I don't like Long faces, I never have.  I can't help it mate.  Yes, Dovi is a fast rider.  But I'm British, so I'm gonna support Cal, the stats (so far speak for themselves).  And when all said and done, Cals are pretty impressive.  Your evo it seems is hardwired for something else bud.

Reply to this Topic
may c

Aug 02

may c says:

moto gp

another boring moto gp race. by a country mile the 600s are the best to watch  now

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

different universe

casey can blitz anybody if he really put the hammer down...i`m sure he`d put a crt bike on the front row.......valentino may have been a goat,but casey is a stallion compared to vale......he has and is making them all look like club racers(when in actual fact they are the elite)

Reply to this Topic
may c

Aug 02

may c says:

not motogp but brands

ive heard some  talk about brands being altered around the corner after druids never liked it anyway.the second bit is the track turning  left halfway up to druids bend and going out towards the main road that runs past the rear of the paddock area makes sense if true noise wise. anyone else heard anything be good if true be much better for the big bikes.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

CHAMPION`S LEAGUE.

Being late is just rude,being late can sometime`s be the result of being rude.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

handbags at dawn!!!

cal being british will only get slated, even sheene got the crap from the media, as did toseland, even when herve was so happy to sign him for another year remeber?

those blinded rossi dovi italian spanish bum lickers will never realise, yes britain has got tallent, but not on a saturday night however"!!!

so to all you wussy wosi benny nostro revnev and other moped delivery boys out there, meh.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Cal Crutchlow: Stoner is in another league

There endeth the sermon.

Reply to this Topic
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

gday mate

well being a big yellow panty boy i never really thought id say this but stoner is the man, and to the guy below that recons stoner could put a crt bike on the front row i think i would agree.  he will win the championship this year make no bones about it............and i bet if he was on the duke he would still be in the mix for a world championship...............a bike that even the G.O.A.T is only just fighting of CRT bikes

rossi might be the goat but stoner is the best rider in the woldl right now and all us yellow people can eat humble pie

mmmmmm nice pie

Reply to this Topic
bananabiker

Jan 11

bananabiker says:

pie

mm mm mm that is a tasty pie......

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

hmm

Put Lorenzo and Rossi all on the same bike and Moto GP would be good. It's sucked for a long time and is suffering from what F1 did until this year where they got rid of more fancy expensive things from the cars. Moto GP needs to get rid of the fancy electronics so the bikes are all more or less the same speed, instead of the massive gap we have now.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle