Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: Stoner is in another league MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: Stoner is in another league

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: Stoner is in another league

British rider Cal Crutchlow believes it will be tough for Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa to wrestle the MotoGP title away from Casey Stoner in 2012 based on the reigning world champion's recent victories in Jerez and Estoril. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team rider reckons the Aussie is ‘in another league at the minute’ after Stoner triumphed with a brilliant...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 May 2012 09:57)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
aquarius

Jun 09

aquarius says:

THERE'S A MESSAGE HERE FOR ALL OF US ...

RawDawg: of course I am just an ignorant, lying bastard - right? Try this:
" New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said Saturday that some of the newly elected members of Congress "can't read" and don't know what or where China is (read Bloomberg: Congress 'Can't Read' And Some Members Don't Know What, Or Where China Is). Bloomberg's statement, which he gave during an interview with The Wall Street Journal was scathing. He said, "If you look at the U.S., you look at who we're electing to Congress, to the Senate - they can't read...I'll bet you a bunch of these people don't have passports." (NB: this means they have NEVER travelled ANYWHERE outside the continental USA - WOOH, WOOH - great grasp of Foreign Policy, eh?)

And: "In a widely reported study that created a stir in the national media last year, it was noted in the Executive Summary that only 57% of adults had read a book in the previous year, down from 61% in 1992. Commissioned by the National Endowment for the Arts, The study entitled To Read or Not to Read: A Question of National Consequence, was intended to send a strong alarm signal that the country’s (the USA) very cultural fabric is in jeopardy." All figures & stats I quoted are perfectly & 100% true & easily available for anyone to find for themselves...

Benny the Hedgehog: if 7,000 or 9,000 - or whatever number of Brits left Oz to return to the UK - this means they have significantly raised the collective IQ of both countries. Boom Boom ... Oh, I really felt for the poor Pommy prick that missed his "culture & history". Isn't a continuous civilisation some 125,000 years old (The earliest definite human remains found to date in Oz are that of Mungo Man, which have been dated at about 40,000 years old, but the time of arrival of the ancestors of Indigenous Australians is a matter of debate among researchers, with estimates dating back as far as 125,000 years ago.) or the easily found fossils of fabulous creatures like Plesiosaurs etc good enough "history" for him? Or did he just miss the riots & looting & crowd violence at the Football?

I am being facetious, of course - but, seriously, where did Mr Culture Vulture actually look for any? Was it to leap up and envelop him & spouse whilst they ‘ was lounging like lizards @ Bondi Beach? Oz, contrary to what Brit tabloid TV & the shrieking dailies will try & tell you - has "culture" coming out of its ears - & arse! Usually people who claim this sort of nonsense are really returning (to & froms=Poms) for family reasons or cuz their "big Oz adventure" has failed economically et al. Good luck with the return and all that. Watch your back, Cal – the moronic tall poppy loppers are on the job already ...

Crikey, Cobbers !!! As a born & bred Brit ' meself- and a true blue Kiwi at heart & "culturally" (Jeez - there's that bloody word, again!) - who just happens to live in Oz - it is very obvious that any attempt at either humour or reality sees BOTH go down like a lead balloon. People are so ignorant that they have no idea how bad they actually are - and they certainly lack a sense of humour - self-deprecating or any other form of it. One even has as his avatar a cartoon of a recently dead bloke? What's all that about, then? The brain-dead & the really dead?This all started because some bright spark decided to uniformly & blatantly deride ALL Australians. My teasing return salvo upset some – tough! 

Can dish it out easy enough - but just can’t take it back or hack return fire, eh? Typical! Cheers

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

um, aquarius

Seriously dude, you are trying to prove what? WTF is this? Is this not a bike racing site? If I must I may so let me straighten you out once again. 1. I never called you ignorant nor a lying bastard. I ask were did you get you information 2. Whatever Bloomberg said (which you can believe is to further whatever agenda he was trying to push - it's politics you know) doesn't PROVE ANYTHING. When the fuck did his word become FACT? He's a gotdamn politician 3. You stated some ridiculous percentage of Americans that have NEVER read a book of any kind EVER. And as I said that was horse shit because by law you have to go to school until at least 15 or 16. Your statement of how many Adults didn't read a book last year DOES NOT VALIDATE YOU PREVIOUS AND ORIGINAL STATEMENT AT ALL. 4. So to end this, your original statement is still without merit or factual evidence. So in essence, it's still bullshit.

Reply to this Topic
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

Aquarious...

You need kicking off this site. Everytime I log in, your shite is splashed all over the place, in fucking capitals. Piss off and go and bore other people.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

aquarius

WTF was that about . If i want a history lesson , ill go back to collage . RawDawg , what the hell did you say to him!!.

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

lol lol

i was wondering that as well benny.......what is MEH?.........could the personal slagging cool it please......this ain`t womans own where people vent their anger and anxieties on other people......this ain`t a couch trip.......keep it banter by all means,but for ffs give it up with the "i`ve got more brain power and info than u" bollox......I`M SICK OF SEEING IT,IT`S ABOUT BIKES AND RIDERS HERE,NOT PEOPLE`S PERSONAL EGO`S!!!!.....if anyone on here was good enough to weild spanners or ride those bikes they`d be there.....so let the egotistical stuff go

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Word count limit please MCN

Agree with general thread guys. The best thing they could do on here is bring in a word count limit. I don't need to read a 1000 word rant from people trying to show how clever they are and silly we are with lots of needless self serving stats. Make your points in a few lines so we have time to read everyone's point of view.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

Fuck off back to NZ Aquarius

If I ever see you out at Morgan Park I will punt your silly RD350 riding ass into the weeds.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

MCN need to do another poll!

Aquarius....

Fair minded fan of the sport                  -NO

Or

Lonely, attention seeking loser             -YES

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Oh dear

A bit of truth hurting people again is it? A part of me is glad that a fair percentage of people on here couldn't be enlightened even if they had the capacity. It leaves more room for the rest of us.

A fair mind is one that accepts that anything is possible and not many here meet that criteria.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices