Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: Stoner is in another league MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: Stoner is in another league

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: Stoner is in another league

British rider Cal Crutchlow believes it will be tough for Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa to wrestle the MotoGP title away from Casey Stoner in 2012 based on the reigning world champion's recent victories in Jerez and Estoril. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team rider reckons the Aussie is ‘in another league at the minute’ after Stoner triumphed with a brilliant...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 May 2012 09:57)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Wosi

Every time I think you can't turn into even more of a twat you prove me wrong, good effort. I'm curious to know what, apart from narrow minded idiocy, powers you. The day our paths cross will be interesting day, especially as I'll spot you long before you spot me.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Soliloquy

Not really but nice try. I'm surprised such a word exists in your vocabulary considering you usually prefer to operate at a much more basic level. Interesting if not enigmatically paradoxical. Doesn't alter your general, all purpose twatiness though.

Reply to this Topic
Smackbum

Jun 11

Smackbum says:

Very off topic, but ....

I have seen recent reports that teenage vocabulary has more than halved from a palate of about 25000 words a few decades ago, and the average texting teen uses as little as 800 on a daily basis.

But that's no excuse for us oldies to dumb down our speech and resort to cheap shots, so let's all try to channel Oscar Wilde and at least be amusing in our repartee and be proud of our vernacular.  Far more entertaining than hanbags loaded with blancmange.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

That`ll be Handbag`s then ?

Stoner also said he won`t be hanging around "just for the money",unlike a few of the Moto GP rider`s do at the moment.  Blimey, who does he mean ?

Reply to this Topic
Zoggthefantastic

Sep 11

It's a worry

The riders showing each other respect is one thing. Just hope Cal isn't painting himself into a psychological corner. Announcing that one of your competitors is in a different league doesn't seem like a great way to bolster your mental fortitude for having a bash at the fast little bastard.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Just read MCN (Looks like Cal is a bit miffed)

Interesting as to whether the rivalry between the Tech 3 boys is contrived (I don't mean in an Only Way Is Essex way either, I really have no clue why my wife watches it - mind you there are some nice hooters) anyway, you know just to stir up a bit of fan interest?  Either way, if there's two boys who can take it to the track it's these two.  With numerous titles and some epic battles (granted equally odd chin hair), these lads are gonna have the time of their lives. Equally, As a sdie note I enjoy the colour feast when they are dicing.  Bit more lively than the Yammy Livery and the 'de-sensitised' Respol scheme.   I guess we wait for Coca Cola?  This is where the real action's gonna be in 2012.  Mind you - Ballsiest overtake of last season without question was Stoner on Lorenzo down the (uh-hm) straight at Laguna.   This year is gonna be epic.  Go on Cal and Dovi.  Give us what we want!!  Slag each other off and go ALL IN.

Reply to this Topic
MEugeneGardiner

May 12

Careful what you say, Cal...

Now you've done it, Cal! News out of the FIM today that beginning with Le Mans, Stoner REALLY WILL ride in a league of his own! http://backmarker-bikewriter.blogspot.com/2012/05/fim-acknowledges-reality-puts-stoner-in.html

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

wosi

i`ve been on here years.....under 2 different names!!!!......obviuosly u think bronze,silver and gold are badges of honour

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

spelt

obviously wrong.....before i get hammered for spelling!!!

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

aquarius and cal

aquarius as his name implies is  related to pond life..a single cell creature springs to mind and cal giving up already...

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices