Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: Stoner is in another league MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: Stoner is in another league

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: Stoner is in another league

British rider Cal Crutchlow believes it will be tough for Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa to wrestle the MotoGP title away from Casey Stoner in 2012 based on the reigning world champion's recent victories in Jerez and Estoril. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team rider reckons the Aussie is ‘in another league at the minute’ after Stoner triumphed with a brilliant...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 May 2012 09:57)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Shut up Cal....

What do you know!!!

Reply to this Topic
buccanears

May 12

buccanears says:

Cal comments

As an Aussie, I'm following Stoner, but watching Cal very closely as he is consistent and riding very well this year. Nice comments from an obviously great rider. Go Cal.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

doesn't take much

For things to change though and if anyone has the determination it's Jorge.
Stoner is doing an amazing job again so far this season but as we all know things can change very quickly.
Heaven forbid but if one of our only 2 challengers gets an injury well Moto GP will not be worth watching unless of course they can sort the Ducati.

Reply to this Topic
aquarius

Jun 09

aquarius says:

The British Bulldog Speaks ...

Bow wow ...

Seriously, Cal is just saying out loud what every GP rider from Colin Edwards to Lorenzo to Jerry Burgess et al has been saying for the past 15-16 months. And some for 2 years B4 that. I have been saying it for 4 years - but then WTF would I know, right?

By the way - anyone read "The Telegraph" in the UK this morning?

Quote: Valentino " Flossi " Rossi will retire at the end of this season - IF NOT BEFORE - after Misano.

Over to you to decide if this is yet another baseless "Stoner-esque" rumour - or the END OF THE WORLD for the Zombie hordes. Cheers ...

Reply to this Topic
adam15holden

Aug 11

adam15holden says:

Edwards said it, Spies said it and now Cal has said it.

Reply to this Topic
smilo996

Nov 08

smilo996 says:

Is Cal really qualified to comment? However good to see him doing well in MotoGP. As for Stacey, whinger......and hoid first pole position of the nyear, legend.......not.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

yes

and we all know that everything we read in our newspapers is true..don't we.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

The same comments what other riders made STONER AND HONDA A SCARY THOUGHT FOR THE REST OF THE FIELD I think I'll repeat what I've always said put him on any machine you will get the same result.

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

aquarius

I'm a Brit .. it's The Telegraph ffs, enough said.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Tetley?

Wosi, would that be the Gay Gordons? You could be Chief Teabagger!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle